What's new

Robert Perkins Bulldog

ncrobb

Yes, I am bringing it up again. This is the best smoking pipe I own and call me a fan boy if you want to but Robert Perkins makes an awesome pipe. He made this little contraption based on some of my preferences. Straight bulldog, saddle stem and small/conical chamber. Friends and neighbors give him a look and watch for his postings. Not only is it gorgeous, it feels great in my hand, clenches like it’s not there and smokes like a champ. @Robert Perkins thanks again. This one is a winner. Still smiling and showing it off!

Russ H.

Patron-Fight The Good Fight
Patron
Its an eye grabber. There is nothing wrong with sharing your joy of getting a great pipe. I for one enjoy hearing about others being really excited about their new pipes, and their pipes in general. Its a classic shape that in my opinion never goes out of style. While I love pipes in general there is just something about traditional shaping. Then add a exceptional interior drilling job, add in a stem and button that are also exceptional and you have yourself a pipe to truly enjoy for a lifetime.
I'm glad to hear your super happy and enjoying it.:thumbsup:

Sir Saartan

The Tan Saarlander
Patron
Yes, I am bringing it up again. This is the best smoking pipe I own and call me a fan boy if you want to but Robert Perkins makes an awesome pipe. He made this little contraption based on some of my preferences. Straight bulldog, saddle stem and small/conical chamber. Friends and neighbors give him a look and watch for his postings. Not only is it gorgeous, it feels great in my hand, clenches like it’s not there and smokes like a champ. @Robert Perkins thanks again. This one is a winner. Still smiling and showing it off!

What a nice pipe!!!

I'm still waiting for my @Robert Perkins pipe to be cleared from customs... should happen any day now. I'll post some
pictures as soon as I have it. Still haven't decided what tobacco I want to dedicate to that pipe.