Sample bags

BubbaBriar

Silly question time I guess but, it's now where I have a lot of tobacco samples in small plastic bags. Left in the bags they'll dry out long before I smoke them all. I can't deal with anymore jars either for each sample. My idea is to leave them in the small plastic bags and put them all in the same jar. Will this in the end make the samples kinda, I don't know, funky or something?

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Silly question time I guess but, it's now where I have a lot of tobacco samples in small plastic bags. Left in the bags they'll dry out long before I smoke them all. I can't deal with anymore jars either for each sample. My idea is to leave them in the small plastic bags and put them all in the same jar. Will this in the end make the samples kinda, I don't know, funky or something?
I do that with similar blends. VA samples in bags in one jar, burley samples in another, etc. The only exception is strongly aromatic blends. Those I tend to keep apart, because they cross contaminate easily.

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
I store sample baggies in empty tubs of CH and CM. The CM tubs (or any of the H&H Mid-Town Series tubs) are particular favorites because of the screw-on lid.

As mentioned, you should be fine provided the blends are in the same family of blends.
Even, some bleeding of flavors in aromatics should be ok provided they too are of a similar variety.