What's new

Savinelli Trunk Show....Peterson

SteveNH

Patron
Since I started the pipe, I always would go to the Peterson Trunk Show held locally around St. Patrick's Day. A representative from Ashton would bring by a suitcase loaded with pipes for the event.

There was a change in the normal routine for me last year. I couldn't find a Peterson Trunk Show locally. I was told that Peterson Pipes has now hooked up with the Savinelli Trunk Show and that I should be looking for a Savinelli Trunk Show if I want to go to a Peterson event.

How does one find out these changes? Does Savinelli and Peterson come under the Smokingpipes banner? I am trying to search for when the next Trunk Show will be in my area. Any information you can share on events or how to go about searching the internet to find out who is the US rep that goes around the country would be helpful. Now that I am reading the Peterson Pipe book, I need more Pete's in my life.

Slow Tri

Is it Friday yet?
Sales
I am not an industry insider by any means but I do know that both Savinelli and Peterson are now run/distributed by Smokingpipes. I'm not 100% sure of all of this involvement and such but I do know that they are linked as far as the pipes go. I would assume that they are just consolidating their Trunk Shows into one.

sfduke

Sales
I am not an industry insider by any means but I do know that both Savinelli and Peterson are now run/distributed by Smokingpipes. I'm not 100% sure of all of this involvement and such but I do know that they are linked as far as the pipes go. I would assume that they are just consolidating their Trunk Shows into one.
The wholesale side of SP is Laudisi Distributors. I would look on the Laudisi website or call them directly for more event specifica in your area.

SteveNH

Patron
The wholesale side of SP is Laudisi Distributors. I would look on the Laudisi website or call them directly for more event specifica in your area.
Thanks @sfduke, I will search on Laudisi Distributors. Unfortunately, the local B&M's have a pipe guy, but he usually is in part time. I prefer to plan out as far as I can and don't want to miss it.

I have a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket and saved it for St. Patrick's Day. Now it keeps calling out to me.....spend me....spend me.....