What's new

Second order

greenmonster714

Not really exciting for most of you seasoned snuff vets in here but a positive step to my flowering new vice.

Just launched a small order. More toque brands of different flavors. Ambrosia 10g, Coke25g, Champagne10g, and because I liked it so well Wild Berry50g.

I'm taking a trip down to Tuscaloosa AL next week and have called a few smoke shops in advance to see if they carry snuff. Got a few to check out so maybe I can locate some Garrett or something else new. Having a great time with this new habbit. You are all great enablers..lol My wife is furious with the lot of you..lol.

greenmonster714

Toque sure is on it what's it comes to shipping. Ordered it last Sunday and it was in my mailbox in 7 days.

I've tried all three new ones. The coke is terrific. The Ambrosia is very good as well. Can't really nail the flavor. Very different but I like it so far. The Champaign is okay. Still on the fence with that one. Seems lacking flavor to me but I'll keep trying it for a while n see how it pans out.

My Wild Berry 50g sack was a welcome sight. It quickly has become a favorite.

greenmonster714

Seriously, try the Toque chocolate. Both are good, but I give the edge to the USA version. Delicious stuff.
I got Ambrosia and I don’t love it. Will try again in a week or so.
Need to try Wild Berry. And maybe lavender? Heard it’s good.

And I blame @Serenity for many things, but I thank him for Kailish.:)
I have the chocolate but for some reason I just can't put the flavor in my reorder list. Funny thing is I love chocolate. I keep going back to it but the frequency is getting less n less.

StillLearning

I gotta try that kaliash. Isn't that a menthol?
Yes, but not what I would call "traditional" menthol. It's like a nice cooling effect sort of. It's hard to explain.

I prefer the super kaliash, witch is actually very different from kaliash.

I really like Indian snuffs, they are way different than what you would expect and honestly take some time to get used to them. Well, I've only tried 6 photo stuff so far. You can order most of the line in 8gram increments for like $.99 or less.

StillLearning

With everyone having their opinion a list would be tough to say the least, I've not heard of anyone after serious taking of the ones I mentioned state they weren't fabulous
I agree it would be tough, but no more than the gold blend list for pipes. So if someone wanted say THE menthol snuff, id bet most would recommend O&G, for example...

Dont get me wrong, the task would be way more than I'd be willing to take on. I'm just wishful thinking more than anything.

Cappadoc

Patron
I agree it would be tough, but no more than the gold blend list for pipes. So if someone wanted say THE menthol snuff, id bet most would recommend O&G, for example...

Dont get me wrong, the task would be way more than I'd be willing to take on. I'm just wishful thinking more than anything.
Nope, I would recommend Wilson’s SM blue or Toque Menthol.
See how hard this is?

greenmonster714

Yes, but not what I would call "traditional" menthol. It's like a nice cooling effect sort of. It's hard to explain.

I prefer the super kaliash, witch is actually very different from kaliash.

I really like Indian snuffs, they are way different than what you would expect and honestly take some time to get used to them. Well, I've only tried 6 photo stuff so far. You can order most of the line in 8gram increments for like $.99 or less.
I thought it was some sort of menthol but wasn't sure. I have only read a little about it. I did see those photos for .99c. My next order will prob be from Mr Snuffs store. A bit overwhelming with the large selection to choose from. The photos are definitely on my list as is the vitamin K and super k. Along with the Motia. Indian sniffs sound interesting.

A list would be kinda impossible really. I think snuff if a totally different experience of tobacco compared to pipes, cigars, cigarettes, or even snus. Tastes are so different for each individual. All one can really do is sample and decide from there. It's kinda like the chocolate with me. I love chocolate but the Toque chocolate doesn't do much for me but other folks here love it and highly suggest it. Never thought wild berry would turn up as a favorite for me but it has..lol.

About menthols. Funny thing is they appeal to me. Never ever liked menthol in any way but the Toque Menthol is nice. It seems like it would be good for a head cold. Seems to clear up my sinuses or at least make them feel clear..lol. Nice morning snuff to shock the system.

Cola. I read a bunch of reviews on it. Non menthol and straight cola taste. Well, they were correct. Kinda seems weak in a way but still tasty. I feel like I could just line it up snort a bunch at a time. I find myself picking up the can a lot more because the taste dwindles away faster than most.

Loving the Ambrosia. Oddist taste ive tried but for some reason i keep picking it up. Still cant put a lable on flavors.

Bacon and cheese. Now there's some creativity. I just ate a bacon n cheese sandwich and I'm willing to bet it's not even close..lol. It's on my list but at the very bottom of a long one. Maybe its a Ambrosia clone..lol.

Last edited:

Cappadoc

Patron
Ambrosia has really improved after airing it out a bit for me.
It was too boozy initially, but now very nice flavor and easier on the nose.

Toque Menthol is really nice. Try peppermint on your next order. Excellent stuff and mixes well. Their fruit menthols are outstanding.

Only communists don’t like Toque Chocolate. J/K. But I am totally in love with it. As expected, it mixes fabulously with Peppermint. Did you try the regular or USA, @greenmonster714? I like both but the USA,is denser and creamier. My next order will include 200 grams.

Last edited: