Shaving Cream Pie Straight to the Dome!

K Williams

Patron
Nice!

Oh yeah, ya'll got me way down this rabbit hole. But my reasoning it's a healthy, interesting and fun hobby or what would you call it?

Get this, been corresponding with, The Swedish Witch. Some pagan Swedish gal out here that makes homemade shaving cream. She says it'll be a couple more weeks until it ripens. What the he.. that means, but I want some. Lol
Any update on the Swedish Witch's shaving soap?

By "ripen", she means "cure time". If soapmakers didn't do this, the soap would give you chemical burns.

BubbaBriar

Any update on the Swedish Witch's shaving soap?

By "ripen", she means "cure time". If soapmakers didn't do this, the soap would give you chemical burns.
She's finished some batches but still jumping through bureaucratic hoops to open her website and get all the approved organic stamps for her guaranteed organic products. Should be shortly in order though. I've used the black pepper soap and it was nice and have two other pucks from her. But I have so many different soaps now I haven't made it to them. I've kinda come to the conclusion that all organic/vegan soaps aren't my cup of tea. Too weak in the scent department and I don't know.. My favorite soaps so far are Rumble 59 and Good Fellas Lemon and Taylor Bond Street Grapefruit.
I'll pm you and try and get some soap from her to you.

SmokeRings

Patron
Well played, and I hope you (and the wife) enjoy the new soaps, I think above any other aspect of shaving, the use of a proper soap or cream instead of the barbasol or gillette's gel has made shaving something to look forward to rather than an unpleasant necessity, I have at times been forced into using a Mach 3 when I forgot to get more blades, but it wasn't nearly as rough as when I would use the canned wonder products...they really aren't that much of a wonder lol