What's new

She said that!!

JAK

My wife keeps asking me what I want for our anniversary and I keep asking for a new pipe. She just rolls here eyes and says I am not buying you another pipe. You don't need another pipe. You can't smoke that many pipes. Part of my brain says you know she is kind of right. The other part says is this a fight we really want to start? Valentine's Day is our anniversary but I am pretty content with life and all so I told her I don't really want anything. Just want to hang out. Now excuse me while I look at pipes for an hour on ebay.

mongo

My wife keeps asking me what I want for our anniversary and I keep asking for a new pipe. She just rolls here eyes and says I am not buying you another pipe. You don't need another pipe. You can't smoke that many pipes. Part of my brain says you know she is kind of right. The other part says is this a fight we really want to start? Valentine's Day is our anniversary but I am pretty content with life and all so I told her I don't really want anything. Just want to hang out. Now excuse me while I look at pipes for an hour on ebay.
Tell her you need another gun then.... guns cost way more than pipes.... usually.

Langridor

Patron
So last night as I was smoking the meer she bought me for Christmas, my wife asks "So is that a type of pipe you would like more of ?" :eek:

I said "Yeah, maybe. But tell you what, if you are in the mood to buy me a pipe, ANYTHING would be appreciated but you can always check with me to see if there is something in particular I have been looking at".

She said "OK" :eek:

Sentient.

Nearly lifelike.
Patron
So last night as I was smoking the meer she bought me for Christmas, my wife asks "So is that a type of pipe you would like more of ?" :eek:

I said "Yeah, maybe. But tell you what, if you are in the mood to buy me a pipe, ANYTHING would be appreciated but you can always check with me to see if there is something in particular I have been looking at".

She said "OK" :eek:
Sounds like a trap.....

Danish

My wife can buy whatever she likes with her limited income, but she is a farmer’s daughter, so no worries here. :hahaha-024:We have always had our own accounts and have been together for 27 years. If I could afford it, I would buy the ‘missing pipes’ in my collection, without asking or perhaps even telling her.

tipofthelake

Have you ever seen the rain?
Patron
But did she say it as a question...:unsure:

Hhhhm.
Selective hearing, he thought the tone implied he should buy multiple, brilliant! Of course, this whole charade hinges on whether or not he has peppered his past actions with enough instances that caused her to shake her head and call him an idiot without questioning his motives. If the answer is no, then this needs to start immediately. You're playing the long game here.