What's new

She said that!!

Sir Saartan

The Tan Saarlander
Patron
Oh, man... Wish I had these terms. I'd have more pipes and tobacco than anyone here!
only if she pays... 'cause being allowed to do something and beeing able to afford it sometimes isn't the same.

in this case, I'd be in for a truckload of tobacco and pipes. Another problem with this would be the availability of the pipes:
@Robert Perkins @Maddis @Sasquatch @beaupipe @caskwith (to name just the top 5 on my list) can only make so many
pipes a year... If I was able to afford 1/2 a pipe for every hairtie found on the floor, I'd have to employ any artisan pipe maker I like
full time.

tipofthelake

Apparently I don't like the taste of tobacco
Patron
Hide all objects she is capable of lifting, and throwing--first. Then when things go a little sideways again say to her--Hun--lets talk about your weight problem, and things will surely get quite exciting at your house.:hahaha-024:
Some people live dangerously and make decisions that would make many uneasy, and then there are those who don't seem to want to wake up tomorrow...

My wife and I are expecting twins (I’m currently in the hospital with her now it’s 1am and I’m wide awake) with the inevitable arrival of Tucker and Reaghan last weekend I wanted to visit the local B&M cigar store for some cigars to hand out to family and friends “ cliché I know” after telling my wife my plan she wanted to join me. After arriving to my surprise talking to my tobacconist he told me buying cigars for births doesn’t happen as much as I thought, everyone at the store was extremely polite to my wife and she 100% enjoyed all the guys smoking cigars outside the store and inside we must have spend 30-45 min inside the store and she must have smelled over 100 cigars and her pick was Illistone 88. My tobacconist suggested a travel humidor to keep them fresh and ready for my family and friends, but before we left she had to admitly “had to” open every jar of pipe tobacco in the store and smell them the guys at the store were 100% entertained by my wife it was a great experience for the both of us. I’m unbelievably happy that she not only supports my pipe smoking habit but also understands why I enjoy going to the store.