Show Us Your Most BEAUTIFUL pipe.

baublitz

If you need any special pipe, tell me about it. I and Justin (@baublitz) talked for a couple of weeks. We discussed every detail of his new pipe. We exchanged photos. And we agreed with him on the shape of the smoking pipe, which I made for him. Yes, it took time, but now he is very pleased with the result. And it was interesting for me to do it. Otherwise it could not have happened. I don’t know what shape of a smoking pipe you have in your head and what you want to see. Let's talk and you will get what you want.

b868f3fd7905.jpg
He is right, fellas. If you've been interested in an @Odissey pipe you better start talking to him. It's only a matter of time before he becomes too busy or patient for commissions as specific as this. Sometimes when people ask me where the pipes are from I'm hesitant to share the secret! I eventually do. It's funny, I saw this thread and was going to post a picture of this new pipe when it arrived. Glad Andrey beat me to it!

We are already talking about the next commission... I'm hoping he will return to the devil anse shape but inspired by nature.

Bach6032

This is a pipe only a mother could love. The bowl is so absolutely cattywompus, it’s unbelievable. It’s a small pipe, marked Portland. One of a kind. I get happy every time I look at it. It’s a prized possession. Beautifully, terribly, imperfect. Not beautiful in the traditional sense, but, to me, it is. Smokes like a champ, too.
View attachment 111956View attachment 111957View attachment 111958
I think your pipe's beauty is a result of its organic shape: it looks as though it just grew that way.

baublitz

If you need any special pipe, tell me about it. I and Justin (@baublitz) talked for a couple of weeks. We discussed every detail of his new pipe. We exchanged photos. And we agreed with him on the shape of the smoking pipe, which I made for him. Yes, it took time, but now he is very pleased with the result. And it was interesting for me to do it. Otherwise it could not have happened. I don’t know what shape of a smoking pipe you have in your head and what you want to see. Let's talk and you will get what you want.

b868f3fd7905.jpg
My two from @Odissey , sister pipes I like to call them, by far win the "beauty pageant." Happy to have something one-of-a-kind that is so easy to smoke! And of course the @snake tamper is in there to finish the "PSD" collection (so far).

PXL_20210818_142738404.jpgPXL_20210818_142756254.jpgPXL_20210818_142825040.jpgPXL_20210818_142847313.jpgPXL_20210818_142914330.jpgPXL_20210818_142705111.jpg

Derby

Russ H.

Mr. Fruity Pebbles
Sales
I took this picture with my phone-in haste I’ll admit. It’s hard for me to do true justice to any pipe I would snap a picture of. I truly enjoy the aesthetics and smoking quality of this Norm Olive wood pipe. For me it’s beauty is comes from it’s aesthetics combined with how it smokes.
92DE626D-123D-447E-8910-E38B544444C8.jpeg

Russ H.

Mr. Fruity Pebbles
Sales
Russ, I can’t decide if that’s the worst photograph I’ve ever seen or a work of art.

But that is a great looking pipe.
Yeah- I mean the scratched up end table with a phone, lamp base and rubber beverage coasters is beautiful.😂🤣😆
The pipe-it’s a great pipe. I love smoking it. It’s made me really think about the attributes of Olive wood.

Top Bottom