Show Us Your Radices

Slow Tri

Is it Friday yet?
Well with the POY finished up and @Spillproof requesting pictures I noticed that we didn't have a Radice Picture Thread. Well here we go........

As you can tell, I really like the Rind finish. I just love how it feels in the hand. I will probably be ordering a Silk Cut soon but this is what I have so far.

In the picture, starting on the left and going clockwise:

Rind Spiral Shank Apple
Rind Faux Bamboo POY Billiard
Rind Candle Wax Bowled Apple
Rind Apple with White Stem
Rind Faux Bamboo Hawkbill

What about you guys? What do you have?

Teddy Jeavons

Leaf and Leaf
Sales
Patron
So, I have a very basic Radice question. For the twin bore.....are there two holes in the bit? Or is it two holes and they merge into one?
They merge maybe halfway in. Without making claims about whether it the twin bore or oil or whatever, I think the t/b is maybe my best smoking pipe not made by a real small NA artisan carver. My Don Carlos is close.
15557020935364688101716864071530.jpg 15557021756991343596926851135572.jpg 15557022533868005866894289722016.jpg

Last edited:

lowercaseG

My browns moved to Baltimore. I haven't had a rooting interest in the NFL since the 90's. My wife however, is the only daughter in a family of Bengals fans. Being a good husband, I bought the browns magnet & slapped on her cars passenger side to see how long it would take for her to notice it. Not my best prank, but sometimes you just have to so with what ya got.

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
They merge maybe halfway in. Without making claims about whether it the twin bore or oil or whatever, I think the t/b is maybe my best smoking pipe not made by a real small NA artisan carver. My Don Carlos is close.
View attachment 29676 View attachment 29677 View attachment 29678
@WrightwoodJohn has a TB with a clear stem. Hopefully he'll post it as it's one of the coolest Radice's Ever.

On topic:
I have a few Radices with another one the way.
I'll post a group shot soonish.