Show Us Your Radices

onesixonetwo

DOZENSSSS!
Sales
It's been a crazy busy start of the year, but I finally got the crew together for a group photo! The three on the right are old news. The three on the left have been acquired over the past couple months. Simply terrific smokers, and I'm really honored to have the opportunity for the cane toad in particular. That morta hawkbill with the white stem already slipped out of my hands once about a year ago. I couldn't believe I saw it again on smokingpipes.

View attachment 244002
View attachment 244006
View attachment 244007View attachment 244008View attachment 244010
You need one more to complete the 7-day set...

Slow Tri

Is it Friday yet?
Sales
I always joke with people that once you buy one Radice a second will soon follow. Then they breed like rabbits.

I've owned many over the years and traded and sold some but now I have what I would consider a solid 3 week rotation of my favorites. However, I'm sure more will be added. I'm partial to their Apple and Rhodesian shapes......if you can't tell by the picture.

3 Week Rotation Radice.jpg

Bronzeagepiper

Couldn’t help myself, I have Radice pipes made from a variety of materials (mostly Briar, a few Morta, one Olive) and now a Strawberry Wood on the way.

The texture on the rim and bottom of the bowl give off the appearance of a real strawberry!

🍓:thumbsup:

View attachment 246727
View attachment 246728
That’s cool! but it’s no Savinelli strawberry (which is a good thing)

Slow Tri

Is it Friday yet?
Sales
Couldn’t help myself, I have Radice pipes made from a variety of materials (mostly Briar, a few Morta, one Olive) and now a Strawberry Wood on the way.

The texture on the rim and bottom of the bowl give off the appearance of a real strawberry!

🍓:thumbsup:

View attachment 246727
View attachment 246728
I almost pulled the trigger on that one myself. I’m glad you got it though!

Top Bottom