What's new

Sold! Smooth Stripey Freehand

bluesy

Blissfully Unaware
Staff member
It's been a while since I posted one of my pipes. This is a freehand dublinesque flaker. Its a nice comfortable size and feels great in hand. The chamber is dialed back in size though for tall narrow flakes or wads of your favorite blend.

5.4" Long
1.9" Tall
1.7" Wide at top of bowl
.75" chamber diameter
1.4" chamber depth
1.8oz weight

$SOLD

IMG_5241.jpg IMG_5242.jpg IMG_5244.jpg IMG_5245.jpg IMG_5246.jpg

Last edited:

dmkerr

Fabulously non-descript
Staff member
Had I any need of a small pipe, I'd be all over this one. Bluesy, if you ever make one similar to this but that has about 50% more capacity, let me know. It's a nice looking pipe. I'd probably need slightly more bend in the stem as well but not so much as to throw off those lines!

Edited to add: If I hadn't recently had complete facial reconstruction surgery, I'd buy this pipe!!!

bluesy

Blissfully Unaware
Staff member
Had I any need of a small pipe, I'd be all over this one. Bluesy, if you ever make one similar to this but that has about 50% more capacity, let me know. It's a nice looking pipe. I'd probably need slightly more bend in the stem as well but not so much as to throw off those lines!

Edited to add: If I hadn't recently had complete facial reconstruction surgery, I'd buy this pipe!!!
I'ts actually a pretty average size pipe I think, just a smaller chamber for the diet puffers :) Funny you mention the stem though, as i have been looking at it and thought of bending the stem a little more.. but laziness has prevailed thus far once I moved on to the next pipe :)

dmkerr

Fabulously non-descript
Staff member
I'ts actually a pretty average size pipe I think, just a smaller chamber for the diet puffers :) Funny you mention the stem though, as i have been looking at it and thought of bending the stem a little more.. but laziness has prevailed thus far once I moved on to the next pipe :)
I think the bend as it is on that pipe is perfect. But on a larger size, a slight more bend might work better for we clenchers. :thumb-yello:

Diet puffers... :hahaha-024:. No diet here. If I'm going to smoke a pipe, I'm going Fatboy J. Wholehog.