Snake Tampers gallery

sfduke

Sales
You are a lucky man to own the Christmas Star @sfduke. I wanted to buy that one, but Derrick said it was sold before completed. It seems we are both huge fans of Derrick’s work Derrick does fantastic work, and we are fortunate to have him as a forum member to offer his work. Can you post a picture of your favorite @snake tamper you own, please?
Thanks @headrott. Will do shortly.

Midway organizing my Snake tamper collection. My favorite tamper is one he made offline and never posted a pic.

Picked it up personally when I was in town. :)

headrott

Thanks @headrott. Will do shortly.

Midway organizing my Snake tamper collection. My favorite tamper is one he made offline and never posted a pic.

Picked it up personally when I was in town. :)
Thank you! Looking forward the the tamper you picked up personally!👍

edit: Do you do like I do and try and match the tampers to pipes you own? Or do you just buy what you like? I do a little of each, but mostly try and match the tamper to a pipe I own.

sfduke

Sales
Thank you! Looking forward the the tamper you picked up personally!👍

edit: Do you do like I do and try and match the tampers to pipes you own? Or do you just buy what you like? I do a little of each, but mostly try and match the tamper to a pipe I own.
I go for materials that I prefer like Blackwood and Morta. But usually like @snake create with his imagination.

snake

permanent ankle biter
Patron
Sales
@snake
Fairly new to this forum. I just went through this entire thread, all 182 posts, and I am very impressed with your creativity, design and craftsmanship. Your work is exceptional. Congratulations on a diverse and beautiful body of work.
Thank you very much!
Every one of my tampers
is fully functional, whether
they be basic shapes, or
created from my artistic side.

CharringLight

Patron
Top Bottom