What's new

Snake to the Rescue

SteveNH

Patron
I have to thank @snake for reaching out to me and filling the massive Gawith Hoggarth void in my life. GH has been out of stock for so long, my cellar was depleted and I was going on ghosted pipes for the last month.

Snake shipped off a large baggie of Bob's Chocolate Flake that should hold me over until GH starts shipping again.

No reason for Snake to do this other than he is a generous and kind PSD'er.

Thanks Snake.

SteveNH

Patron
It is nice to know that with Gawith and Hoggarth blends scarce, generous people like Snake are willing to dig in their cellar for the PSD brotherhood.

On a slightly different note, I ordered some blends from Germany between Christmas and New Years and I already received the package! Maybe the government shutdown is good for this?

mongo

I'd like to throw in my recognition and gratitude for @snake also. He generously offered me a bent Falcon stem... which in and of itself, is a phenomenal offer. But... he BOMBED me with a Snake made plateau rim bowl for that stem! Derrick... you NEED to make it to Chicago Pipe Show, I will make sure your whiskey glass is never empty! And, I probably need another Snake Tamper.....

snake

permanent ankle biter
Sales
Patron
I'd like to throw in my recognition and gratitude for @snake also. He generously offered me a bent Falcon stem... which in and of itself, is a phenomenal offer. But... he BOMBED me with a Snake made plateau rim bowl for that stem! Derrick... you NEED to make it to Chicago Pipe Show, I will make sure your whiskey glass is never empty! And, I probably need another Snake Tamper.....
My pleasure, Rand. Have you
smoked it yet?

snake

permanent ankle biter
Sales
Patron
Not yet... since I’m an outdoors smoker, haven’t gotten the opportunity. Mother Nature blessed us with more snow than the weather nerds said we were gonna get. I did, however, clench the unloaded pipe for awhile last night while perusing the forum! Super light, gonna really like smoking it.
Remember, there’s a bit of a
Learning curve with it. Frank
Method is best packing
Technique I’ve found.