Someone bring me up to speed on Ken Byron Ventures

SeanConnery

Sales
It almost sounds you two should trade.

I'll be honest. Iduno. I have the base blends I try to keep stocked, and then the rotating stuff I make. And I have to leave time in my schedule for mad science.

Sweet Muffin was supposed to be a fun blend. We didn't expect people to want more. You're all supposed to be wearing monocles and wielding hatchets for your many plug tobaccos you cellar for 10 years minimum. And then when you open the jar, the plug also has a monocle. And that's when you know it was all worth it...

Either need to grow a third arm, or Yoshimi needs to be released from lockdown.

Merk3030

Patron
It almost sounds you two should trade.

I'll be honest. Iduno. I have the base blends I try to keep stocked, and then the rotating stuff I make. And I have to leave time in my schedule for mad science.

Sweet Muffin was supposed to be a fun blend. We didn't expect people to want more. You're all supposed to be wearing monocles and wielding hatchets for your many plug tobaccos you cellar for 10 years minimum. And then when you open the jar, the plug also has a monocle. And that's when you know it was all worth it...

Either need to grow a third arm, or Yoshimi needs to be released from lockdown.
Is there a way to rush the monocle thing? My plugs are only 1 year old...

BlueMaxx

"Foo Was Here"
Patron
RELEASE Yoshimi!!

'Cause she knows that it's demanding
To defeat those evil machines
I know she can beat them
Oh Yoshimi they don't believe me
But you won't let those robots eat me
Yoshimi they don't believe me

But you won't let those robots defeat me

I could not wait any amount of time to open the pouch...I have found myself becoming quite Smeagol like with it....

Last edited:

SeanConnery

Sales
Instant Crush isn't overly aromatic in the bag, it's a very 'inline' infusion.

I probably can't make more sweet muffin, one of the ingredients it turns out is discontinued and went off market.

My new sweat box for blends should mean more consistent supply for Virginia blends like, VE, VEO, Ravens Eyes, ROD, P&A, etc and with more consistent results/quality.

I'll probably release the April leftovers soonish.

BlueMaxx

"Foo Was Here"
Patron
Wow, no more Sweet Muffin?

Thanks Captain Bringdown :bigyellowgrin:

Thats ok, I am sure you have minions hard at work in the Laboratory concocting an even better blend...

Honestly, I have enjoyed pretty much every blend I have tried of yours, so whatever you have, you have a loyal customer in me.

I really appreciate you bringing your style to the pipe tobacco world, an infusion of the slightly irreverent and obscure....to create the creations you do!

Good luck with the new equipment and keep us posted!

M