Someone bring me up to speed on Ken Byron Ventures

Oouder

I still think a limit would seriously chill things out. I set reminders in my phone but nothing you can do about the site not loading once it drops. Every hobby has these issues it would seem!

I managed to snag a few bags but did miss the goblin and plaguebringer. I’ll try again next week. The real winner is the ravens eyes I snagged before it all went down.

Ken moar Ravens Eyes please!

McWiggins

Takes patience. Otherwise try again next Sat. At least the releases are now predictable. Was random before.

Just checked the website and found a couple stragglers. Thanks for the reminder.
At this point, its not worth it to me. What I enjoy and can get easily is fine but these online races that kill the server is not for me. I'm not a collector of unicorns.

:wizard:

lowercaseG

Takes patience. Otherwise try again next Sat. At least the releases are now predictable. Was random before.

Just checked the website and found a couple stragglers. Thanks for the reminder.
Seriously though, if you follow it up with a q-tip(stem) and a paper towel (bowl) dipped in alcohol or your favorite whiskey, (90 proof rye for me), it seems to work rather well.

McWiggins

I'm glad you posted that drawing. The artist was my dear, late friend Gill Fox, who was a comic book artist/editor who later went into advertising and newspaper strips. Reminds me of good times with Gill.
And now I have some background information on this image. It caught my eye one day, just something about it. Now a quick search on Google has me setup for a future rabbit hole as I dive into his work. :)

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
And now I have some background information on this image. It caught my eye one day, just something about it. Now a quick search on Google has me setup for a future rabbit hole as I dive into his work. :)
What's funny to me is that I used to run a pizza restaurant in the early 1980s, and our pizza boxes had that face on them. You can imagine my reaction many years later when Gil told me he had drawn it. We both had a good laugh about it, and Gil was happy that his drawing had such a long run. He drew it in the early 1950s.

Here's an abbreviated version of my interview with Gil. This issue of Alter Ego #12 (of which I am an associate editor and writer) can be purchased here as well.
https://twomorrows.com/alterego/articles/12fox.html He had a great career.