Someone bring me up to speed on Ken Byron Ventures

Drydock

Hoping Fat Old Sun will be available via his website & that all the stock didn't sell out at the show. Saw his Nov/Dec update post a few weeks back and set aside some spending $$ just for a couple upcoming blends. finger crossed!

Fat Old Sun is gone. I didn't expect so much interest in an all-day Voriental that's slightly aromatic. I encourage people to split/share as much as possible though. It's just tobacco.

It's always the blend you figure nobody wants that sells out first...

side note:
Upgrading from the standard ziplocs or 4mm clear poly bags to foil bags actually confused some people at the show who thought the bags needed tax stamps. 'it's just house blends shipped in fancier bags'.

The October version, is half the regular version and half the 'Burlier' version.

I specifically made it so people could just 1 version to know if they were more likely to enjoy the all-day milder version, or the less aromatic version. I didn't want people to have to buy both just to see which one they prefer.

Hope that makes it clear @Fritz . After the CORPS show in Richmond, I had a lot of people wanting to try that series, but I didn't want them to pay twice to try both variants.

The October version, is half the regular version and half the 'Burlier' version.

I specifically made it so people could just 1 version to know if they were more likely to enjoy the all-day milder version, or the less aromatic version. I didn't want people to have to buy both just to see which one they prefer.

Hope that makes it clear @Fritz . After the CORPS show in Richmond, I had a lot of people wanting to try that series, but I didn't want them to pay twice to try both variants.
Sounds good. Love the cocoa, coffee tase of the Oct 19 batch. I have not found anything that tops it yet, with my morning coffee. I find myself constantly dragging on the pipe to get as much of the flavor as possible. Trying hard to work a sip of coffee in on the other side of my mouth. Keep up the good work sir.