Someone bring me up to speed on Ken Byron Ventures

Sparks

Sorry! I don't generally get a nic buzz unless I'm walking my dog (maybe I don't know how to smoke?). @JimInks describes it as 'medium to strong', so you're probably being affected as you should be.
Maybe it was just the lack of food but abundance of caffeine that just sort of wrecked havoc on me, i smoke cigarettes and haven’t felt a nic buzz in years. Atleast until lastnight haha. I’m going to revisit it soon and take a slower approach, with food in the belly FIRST.

Drydock

I believe, sir, that kitty cat was for me. ;) I am a nicotine light-weight, have to smoke the strong blends in small bowls--or bypass altogether. I know my limits, though sometimes I wish I didn't! Still, knowing my chemistry lets me enjoy blends with less 'down time.' Some still can lay me low if I'm not careful! That Spaghetti Western for instance, that one scares me. Trusting the disclaimer.

Ernie Q

Sales
Patron
I believe, sir, that kitty cat was for me. ;) I am a nicotine light-weight, have to smoke the strong blends in small bowls--or bypass altogether. I know my limits, though sometimes I wish I didn't! Still, knowing my chemistry lets me enjoy blends with less 'down time.' Some still can lay me low if I'm not careful! That Spaghetti Western for instance, that one scares me. Trusting the disclaimer.
I gotta say, I have gotten downright green on certain blends and the older I get the less I can handle. I’m headed for lightweighedness myself.

FrankHall

Sales
I must have inhaled more when I was younger - I used to get a nic buzz regularly from Condor and Erinmore, and I smoked some rope once that had me sick for two days. But I'm fine now with anything.

(that was just a cute kitty I felt like showing my friends :))

Sasquatch

Wizzard
Staff member
I appreciate(d) certain brands because I'm the lightest of lightweights, I just can't tolerate big nic. To me Navy Flake is about the limit, and that's all-day stuff for most of you. I can't smoke Aged Burley Flake, 1792, most of the CnD catalog. I liked a lot of McClelland because they weren't real strong but tasted good. Mac Baren's the same mostly. I like Rattray's too, generally they don't lay me out, but damn near everything else does. I get samples in the mail and light 'em up and blleeeurgh after just a few puffs sometimes I'm wrecked. It's pretty sad.