Sold! something different

Notow1

Sales
A mahogany colored pipe with a brown and black German ebonite stem. I don't know what to call this shape. This has a flat bottom so it sits. The length is 6.5", bowl height is 1 3/8", bowl width is 1 5/8". The tobacco chamber is .75" x 1 1/8" deep. This weighs 1.95oz-56g. The total cost including shipping in the US is $110.00. shipping outside the US is $5.00 more. These photos are pretty close to the actual color (suprise). Thank You for looking.
Norm

Ozark Wizard

Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
A mahogany colored pipe with a brown and black German ebonite stem. I don't know what to call this shape. This has a flat bottom so it sits. The length is 6.5", bowl height is 1 3/8", bowl width is 1 5/8". The tobacco chamber is .75" x 1 1/8" deep. This weighs 1.95oz-56g. The total cost including shipping in the US is $110.00. shipping outside the US is $5.00 more. These photos are pretty close to the actual color (suprise). Thank You for looking.
Norm

Beautiful!

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
It does.... BUT, I’d like this to go to someone who doesn’t have a Norm yet. If this is you, DO IT! You won’t regret it. All my Norms smoke great, and they always look great in person. Plus, Norm is a great guy and we need to keep him in sufficient funds for his tea habit.
I’ve got a half dozen of them already, so definitely not me.

Somebody should jump on this though. Norm’s pipes are great.