Sold! Stupid Crazy Pipe

Granby

Sometimes you just gotta. I have some big big half moons, top grade stuff, just begging. So... get grinding and fool around long enough and you make a giant ugly pipe. Luckily there's a few giant ugly suckers on this board who might just be drunk enough to buy it.
More like, stupidly Awesome pipe. I love it.
View attachment 73712
It stands on a wee flat area on the foot. But I wouldn't call it a ballerina, not to it's face anyway.

View attachment 73713

View attachment 73714

This thing's pretty huge, 6 1/2" long from stem to the crown there, and the bowl is 2 1/2" tall, the chamber is fully 2" deep by 13/16, which is a magic smoking size for me. Stem is ebonite with a little acrylic accent, it buries into a little area in the plateau. Tenon and mortise etc are all normal, passes a cleaner.

350.00 all in for this chunker.

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
@Merk3030 & @Billy Joe
You guys are making my wallet smoke----Merk had to go, and suggest this, and then Billyjoe had to go, and "like" it.
Darn you guys. I have all day out on the job to think about this. One of two things will happen----#1---I'll have all day to let this PAD subside, or #2---It's gonna eat at me all day, and if it's still here when I get back home tonight I will need to PM Sas.
It's all a scheme--you guys are enablers---darn it.:roflmao::ROFLMAO::LOL::hahaha-024:

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
In all seriousness---I'm gonna enjoy this pipe as I do all my other BST's. The bowl dimensions for some are a bit big. However for me these bigger pipes smoke themselves, and smolder along with cool, dry, and flavor unlike some of my smaller pipes. On fall evenings I sit outside, and fall back in love with pipe smoking these bigger pipes. They are a true joy that I truly think folks are missing out if you have never smoked them.

Merk3030

Patron
In all seriousness---I'm gonna enjoy this pipe as I do all my other BST's. The bowl dimensions for some are a bit big. However for me these bigger pipes smoke themselves, and smolder along with cool, dry, and flavor unlike some of my smaller pipes. On fall evenings I sit outside, and fall back in love with pipe smoking these bigger pipes. They are a true joy that I truly think folks are missing out if you have never smoked them.
May you enjoy and have many peaceful smokes!