Sold! Stupid Crazy Pipe

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
For any of you wondering---well in Sas's description about stupid, big, and ugly.
Well--I'm I'm not real big--I am tall, and have been accused of being stupid, and also ugly---SO----SO---I do have most of the qualifications to buy this pipe.
I see how it is here fellas---I showed interest in the pipe, and all of you said to yourselves------Yeah--we'll leave that pipe for the stupid-ugly fella to buy.
Hey thanks guys.:lol2::roflmao::doh::LOL::hahaha-024::giggle:

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
I have to admit--for a while I wanted to ask Sas about maybe a pipe with a more organic touch to it, but was afraid to ask because I know He likes his traditional shapes. When I saw this pipe I was actually surprised. I thought---wow Sas stepped out, ad cut this big boy, and it grabbed my eye immediately. I have this thing for unique pipes these days---pipes that have a character all their own, and tend to make one study things a bit. Shapes, and concepts that show off the grain in specific ways. I for one am VERY excited to see Sas do this pipe. It checks all the boxes for me, and I didn't even have to ask him about doing one for me. I am really excited about getting it. I will repeat what I have said many times before----You'll be extremely hard pressed to find a pipe that smokes any better, or made any better than a Todd Bannard BST pipe. He knows how to make a pipe from button to bowl--inside, and out. There is a reason I have a pretty nice collection of BST's.

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
I'll probably keep bumping this, and with good reason.
FOLKS--Today I signed for, and received the pipe. When I opened the box-----SWEET JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!
To any, and all who had been on the fence--whether it was due to the pipe's size, or cost-------YOU TRULY MISSED OUT!!!!
This pipe is an absolute stunning exhibition of grain, pipe making talent, and the weight to size ratio--this pipe is light for it's size.
Every aspect of this pipe is stunning, and that is putting it lightly.
I am so freakin happy, and over joyed with this pipe I cannot hold back my joy, and enthusiam in getting this stunning pipe.
@Sasquatch I love the shaping, and evry aspect of this pipe brother----DAYYUUMMM---I am so happy with this.:nanaparty:
Again--for those who perhaps allowed the size, or price scare you off------Until you hold this pipe in your hands, and see it---I'm a lucky man to have this.
OH---To all Boswell Hooligan, @MakDragon, and @Billy Joe---wait until you see this thing----It'san eye popping stunner.
It will be brought along for our outing fellas.

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
I....will double check which pipe I mailed. Lol
Sent him that Ben Wade didn’t you.
Hey now---@Sasquatch you ain't gettin this one back---it's all stripey, and grainy, and makes me giggle like a little girl every time i pick it up. It's a bad arse pipe---like wwwaaayyy bad arse.
it's just all around really really pipey.:bigyellowgrin:
This pipe not only gets my all ten thumbs up, but all of my toes too. OH--and it came in a really hairy pipe bag with little feets too--:thumb-yello:

soutso

I have a few BST's myself and two of them are what you'd describe as, "big". There's certainly something about them when you first take them out of the Sasquatch sack. They catch your eye and somehow grab you. I can't quite tell if it's just messing with my head but they seem to be better smokers too.

This on is a beautiful pipe, way too cool for me!

Russ H.

Fight The Good Fight
I have a few BST's myself and two of them are what you'd describe as, "big". There's certainly something about them when you first take them out of the Sasquatch sack. They catch your eye and somehow grab you. I can't quite tell if it's just messing with my head but they seem to be better smokers too.

This on is a beautiful pipe, way too cool for me!
You’ll not find a better smoking pipe a pipe with at least a 13/16” diameter by at least 1.75 deep bowl. They sing with anything you put in them. Bigger pipes rock.