Sutliff Cringle Flake

Yosemite

Klingon Ambassador to Terra
Patron
I found last years email announcing the release.... I don't see any mention of being aged in 2019

Sutliff Cringle Flake
Sutliff's 2019 Cringle Flake
A limited edition release for the 2019 holiday season, Sutliff's Cringle Flake is comprised of straight red Virginias and pressed into flakes. It delivers flavors of bread and tangy fruit, with a hint of underlying sweetness, making for a pleasant all-day smoke. Presented with cheerful and merry tin art, it's a perfect tobacco to celebrate the holidays with or gift to a special pipesmoker in your life, the label allowing you to personalize it. Limit 10 per customer per day.

Chico

I love it how pre-McClelland closure the mere mention of Sutliff would cause an avalanche of snarky comments about goopers, poor leaf quality, etc. with basically only @JimInks and me chiming in in their defense..... And now we are waiting with baited breath for their new releases 😁

Granted, they have stepped up their game and are deliberately trying to fill the McC void. Hopefully some Grand Oriental attempts will come next.