Sutliff Cringle Flake

BlueMaxx

"Foo Was Here"
Sales
Patron
Got my order in a few hours ago. I'll probably crack one open when I get it to see if it is worth picking a few more up. Otherwise, this is the last tobacco order of the year for me.
I got 2oz. of Cordial Friends today from The Country Squire and that is it for me with what I have incoming for the rest of the year...then Im’a gonna start filling the piggybank in expectation of 2021 PSD...

nutcracker

I ordered a few tins, largely because it sounds like Christmas Cheer - but I'm also going very quiet from now on, because the customs man is being very naughty all of a sudden. (Or good if you're the Government I suppose.)

The "lets see if my tobacco can get in unmolested lottery" is offering very poor odds this Christmas.

Thepipehunter

I love it how pre-McClelland closure the mere mention of Sutliff would cause an avalanche of snarky comments about goopers, poor leaf quality, etc. with basically only @JimInks and me chiming in in their defense..... And now we are waiting with baited breath for their new releases 😁

Granted, they have stepped up their game and are deliberately trying to fill the McC void. Hopefully some Grand Oriental attempts will come next.
I know what you mean. I was the same way until I tried Crumble Kake #1. I realized their tin stuff was no joke top of the shelf tobacco.

dmkerr

No fiddle sticks left to give
Staff member
I love it how pre-McClelland closure the mere mention of Sutliff would cause an avalanche of snarky comments about goopers, poor leaf quality, etc. with basically only @JimInks and me chiming in in their defense..... And now we are waiting with baited breath for their new releases 😁

Granted, they have stepped up their game and are deliberately trying to fill the McC void. Hopefully some Grand Oriental attempts will come next.
Yeah, what a hoot! I guess we're in the Tin Age of Pipe Tobacco. Lol

I'm not waiting with baited breath, but i wouldnt mind trying the Cringle. I agree Sutliff has improved since the new blender came along.