Reduced! Talbert Ligne Bretagne Canadian "October" Themed

baublitz

Patron
Sales
I ordered two of these pipes from the Talberts several months ago. Well, ordered one, and was kindly offered my choice between two finished products. At the time I could not decide; so I bought both. They are Ligne Bretagne Canadian shapes, with the signature Talbert "creepy" Raven's wing rustication that lends to a distinctly Autumn or October feel. The one offered for sale has a particularly galaxy-like stain contrast. Mesmerizing.

As it turns out, I can't justify keeping all the beautiful pipes in the world. A man would go mad trying to do so. As wonderful as both are, I ultimately settled on the one that appealed to me more. I still second guess myself, but having smoked my selection I therefore cemented the choice.

Now I offer the sibling to you. He is brand new and unsmoked. The pipes will forever be brothers, like Harry and Voldemort's wands (if you're a HP fan). :) Only two like it were made, and they will always be intertwined.

Here are the estimated parameters for a Canadian pipe on his site. I can take precise measurements of this exact pipe if you so desire. It is a smaller pipe, like most of the Ligne Bretagne, but they all smoke extremely well.
Weight: 27 g
Dimensions: 12.7 × 3.1 × 4.2 cm
Bowl Height: 4.2 cm
Chamber Depth: 3.7 cm
Chamber Diameter: 1.7 cm
Airhole Size: 5/32"

In Baublitz tradition, I ask for less than what I paid. $250 now $240 shipped CONUS.

Thanks for looking.

PXL_20220915_170519457.jpgPXL_20220915_170529273.jpgPXL_20220915_170542986.jpgPXL_20220915_170550194.jpgPXL_20220915_170606223.jpgPXL_20220915_170635222.jpg

Last edited:

baublitz

Patron
Sales
Super cool! I've got a raven wing prince from him that's mesmerizing to stare at. Which finish did you end up keeping?
Got to love the Ravens wing. So between the two, I picked the one in the last three photos of my second post. As far as the finish technique, they both are very similar. Half smooth, half Ravens wing. I also have a regular Prince with the Ravens wing on the whole pipe. Small but satisfying little smokers.

Top Bottom