What's new

The Alert I've been dreading...

Ernie Q

Sales
Hmmm... It might be time to order five pounds each of Persian Slipper and Nor'Easter... just in case. 🤔
Feel free, but Persian slipper can be made with tobaccos from pretty much and blending house. Same for Nor’easter, Churchwarden and all the Krumble Flakes”. Now if we lose Latakia then we’re right screwed. I’d be reduced to adding “liquid smoke” to our English blends...(don’t try that. I’m joking).

Teddy Jeavons

Leaf and Leaf
Sales
Well that's what I get for not ordering last night before I fell asleep. Had some Deep Elm in my cart, woke up this morning.....gone.....

Oh well.
I ordered 2 oz along with some cut blended plug.
I really think this isn't going to be my cup of tea, but thought it would be fun to try before it went the way of the Dodo. Unless I am surprised and really love it, I'll send the rest your way after I have a couple of bowls.

Well that's what I get for not ordering last night before I fell asleep. Had some Deep Elm in my cart, woke up this morning.....gone.....

Oh well.
These are the times you can NOT sleep on your 'cart'. The hyenas and jackels will pick the shelves clean by morning, and the only trace of anything being there in the first place is the chatter and howls in the distance.