Thestorytellerspipe

Sparks

Sales
I’ve recently been using thestorytellerspipe as my go to online shop. Super great selection of some of the harder to find tobaccos than on the larger more mainstream websites. I also just received a email from his site letting me know that’s Samuel Gawith blends will be up for sale on Sept. 10th. So if anyone’s needing a box of FVF here’s a good chance 👍 happy smoking people!

tech49

I've been buying from him for the past couple months and agree. His prices compete with SP/P&C/TP. I was able to pick up some blends that were out of stock everywhere else, and he shipped out within a couple hours. I mean actually shipped with the Post Office in possession, not just giving a tracking number and waiting days for it to get into the system.

Sparks

Sales
Good selection of Rattray's bulk..
Absolutely one of the main reasons i love his site. He doesn’t always have a TON in stock but you can almost guarantee he has Atleast a couple ounces.

Ive ordered a few things including some of their house lend...
I received a free “sample” of his house blend Sweet Galenas, it’s a super sweet aro but it still had a good tobacco taste. Atleast IMO.

I've been buying from him for the past couple months and agree. His prices compete with SP/P&C/TP. I was able to pick up some blends that were out of stock everywhere else, and he shipped out within a couple hours. I mean actually shipped with the Post Office in possession, not just giving a tracking number and waiting days for it to get into the system.
Oh yeah, the reason i think it is, is because he doesn’t have 500 other orders to try and worry about getting shipped too. So instead of designating a “shipping” day he just sends it as soon as he fulfills the order. 👍

Top Bottom