Tobacco Quantity Purchasing Preferences

tfdickson

Sales
Patron
From a be-everything-to-everybody-nice-guy standpoint the answer is two ounce increments. From a business perspective, I’d say pound/box/500g only. No way they end up sitting on the shelf. This goes double for you, @Ernie Q, as has already been pointed out having you break up boxes into 2 ounce baggies is a tremendous misallocation of talent and resources.

Zembla

My current rotation consists of two blends.

I smoke about two bowls of Star of the East, which I buy 1 lb at a time in bulk, for every bowl of Byzantium, which I buy in 8-ounce bulk.

And the prices are such that this is an incredible value for two really high-quality tobaccos.
Sorry...I did not read the opening post closely enough, and I'm not sure my reply above is germane to the thread topic.

MURPH

I remember when Mississippi River first came out. Purchased 4oz then 8 then a pound. One day I called and asked what a whole tray was and purchased that. Can't remember what the amount was but I still have a few jars of the original. Then things changed they changed the recipe and the new wasn't anything like the original at least to me. Never purchased it again. Sometime later someone from the old forum send a sample of PSLNF. It started a new love affair. Now every time it goes on a 20% off sale I get 10-12 24oz boxes. If I like it I always buy in bulk. I'm cheap

From a be-everything-to-everybody-nice-guy standpoint the answer is two ounce increments. From a business perspective, I’d say pound/box/500g only. No way they end up sitting on the shelf. This goes double for you, @Ernie Q, as has already been pointed out having you break up boxes into 2 ounce baggies is a tremendous misallocation of talent and resources.
Word...