Tobaccos with strong nic-Suggestions?

Big T

Hi All,
When I smoke at night, I typically enjoy something with a good nicotine punch. It helps me relax and wind down. Here's what's mostly in my night time rotation right now:
War Horse Bar
SG Lakeland Dark and 1792
Nightcap
MacBaren Bold Kentucky
C&D Briar Fox and Haunted Bookshop (both of these are are more medium nic IMO).
For the record, I like smoking everything-VA's, Burley, VaPer, VaBur, English, Lakelands, you name it.
I've already got Irish Flake in my next order, but any other suggestions are welcome. Fire away...

TrubkaJoe

Sales
I'm a total nic fiend and require large doses periodically throughout the day. My go-tos include some listed above, plus GH Dark Flake, SG Lakeland Dark, GH Sweet Maple Twist. Irish Flake/Stirling Flake are my main staples, usually my second smoke of the day, for breakfast. And I mix 5 Bros or GH Dark Birdseye into many blends, especially lat blends, whenever I need a little kick in the :ass: but don't feel like going whole hog. I just tried SG Brown#4 a couple weeks ago, and I am already a very big fan: no dry time, sweet and tasty, and it works better than metamucil.

JustScott

Anything can be high nicotine if you add a pinch or two of 5 Brothers (and since you mentioned Briar Fox, I've found that a fat pinch of 5 Brothers mixed in really makes a nice addition.) I enjoy mixing 5 Brothers with Kendal Kentucky, around 50/50 depending on how much dark fired I want in the bowl. Also, I saw the rec's for Bayou Morning Flake, but I've read that Bayou Morning is actually a little stronger. And if you like Haunted Bookshop, give Old Joe Krantz a try. The regular, not the red or white or blue. It's a full 25% perique, and it will give you all the nicotine you need.
Beyond that, see if you can get some GH&Co ropes the next time there's a drop. Smoking Pipes still has GH Dark Bird's Eye, Kendal Dark, and Kendal Kentucky. These are pretty strong, but know that they are shag cut. Just pack them a little tighter and they won't burn too fast. 5 Brothers is also shag cut, in case you haven't seen it before. If you're dubious about shags, that's understandable, but give them a try. These are NOT rebranded RYO, they're just old-school, and incredibly tasty. SP will probably have the shags for a few more days at least, so if you want to try 5 Brothers first to see what you think of shag cut tobacco, you can probably do that (as 5 Brothers is $4 for a 40g pouch and the GH&Co shags are a bit more expensive.)

Bach6032

@TrubkaJoe < GH Sweet Maple Twist > Thank you for mentioning this. I've been unsuccessful in tracking this one down and knowing that it's a nicotine bomb gives me pause. At a minimum, when I am able to find some I'll be sure to buy no more than an inch or so. Ten or 15 years ago I had a memorable encounter with 1792 Flake where memorable means...well, let's not print that part.

Maybe we can persuade Ken Byron Ventures to create a blend starting with a high nicotine rope or plug, shag cut, and name it "Austin Powers."

Pipepunk

Anything can be high nicotine if you add a pinch or two of 5 Brothers (and since you mentioned Briar Fox, I've found that a fat pinch of 5 Brothers mixed in really makes a nice addition.) I enjoy mixing 5 Brothers with Kendal Kentucky, around 50/50 depending on how much dark fired I want in the bowl. Also, I saw the rec's for Bayou Morning Flake, but I've read that Bayou Morning is actually a little stronger. And if you like Haunted Bookshop, give Old Joe Krantz a try. The regular, not the red or white or blue. It's a full 25% perique, and it will give you all the nicotine you need.
Beyond that, see if you can get some GH&Co ropes the next time there's a dropo. Smoking Pipes still has GH Dark Bird's Eye, Kendal Dark, and Kendal Kentucky. These are pretty strong, but know that they are shag cut. Just pack them a little tighter and they won't burn too fast. 5 Brothers is also shag cut, in case you haven't seen it before. If you're dubious about shags, that's understandable, but give them a try. These are NOT rebranded RYO, they're just old-school, and incredibly tasty. SP will probably have the shags for a few more days at least, so if you want to try 5 Brothers first to see what you think of shag cut tobacco, you can probably do that (as 5 Brothers is $4 for a 40g pouch and the GH&Co shags are a bit more expensive.)
5 brothers is excellent for any blend lacking personality