Today’s Cigar 2020

Darin

Personally - I find em delish. What was wrong with it?
I found the smoke to be overly astringent for my tastes and the slipstream even burned my eyes a bit which is unusual for me.
One thing I've learned is to always order at least 5 and reserve final judgement until after they've all been smoked.
However, I've also been smoking cigars long enough to know if I'll like it within the first few minutes ... oftentimes right at light-up.
There are 4 more to go, however, and I'm always hopeful! :)

Mrm1775

I found the smoke to be overly astringent for my tastes and the slipstream even burned my eyes a bit which is unusual for me.
One thing I've learned is to always order at least 5 and reserve final judgement until after they've all been smoked.
However, I've also been smoking cigars long enough to know if I'll like it within the first few minutes ... oftentimes right at light-up.
There are 4 more to go, however, and I'm always hopeful! :)
That's not great. Nothing like the experiences I've had with them. Interested to hear how your other ones do after a rest.
Mine have been awful hard to put down once they are touched off.
Edit to add : I don't like the first 1/2"- 3/4"

gnossos

the pineapple on your pizza
Patron
Trying out a Cuban Rounds, on my hunt for the ultimate budget stick. Sweet Water IPA on the side View attachment 68912
What's the budget to you for "budget stick"? I'd suggest checking out Punch Classico (not the maduro version), I think that's around $3 a stick

I imagine there's cheaper out there, and of course machine mades, but I really like those Classicos.

What's the budget to you for "budget stick"? I'd suggest checking out Punch Classico (not the maduro version), I think that's around $3 a stick

I imagine there's cheaper out there, and of course machine mades, but I really like those Classicos.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely pick one up next time I order. I’m trying to keep it $5 and under for a go to that always delivers a good flavor and consistency. Does’t have to be super extravagant.