What's new

Today's Cigar 2019

Tianlin

Today was mostly for the pipes. Now I'm ending the day with the second from a five pack of Don Diego Babies. I don't remember these being box pressed last time I bought them, but last time I bought them was about 10 years ago. No harsh notes, no actual complaints. Super mild, though. The size of this cigar is fantastic, but the first half of it is too mild and not really interesting. It picks up flavor and body, though.

Tianlin

The dog got skunked last night. Second time in as many years, and after a whole lifetime of having dogs in the house, these are the only two times it's happened. I already planned to work enough hours today that it would be worthwhile to go to the office for a quiet place to do that, but now I'm really in no hurry to be back by mid-afternoon because the house is stinky and unpleasant. Fortunately, this incident is much less terrible (though still pretty bad) than last time was.

At any rate, because I'm not concerned with getting back by mid-afternoon, I don't need to be in any particular hurry this morning. Which means I have time to enjoy a cigar before work. The Griffins No. 500. I'll probably have my last Griffino cigarillo on the commute in to work for a more direct comparison of the taste than I've experienced so far.

kxg

Patron
FWIW: In the dog de-skunking dept.
We've had several dogs skunked over the years, the last two times with our current dogs a couple of years ago. It is decidedly not pleasant. We had our best luck de-skunking them with "Nature's Miracle Skunk Odor Remover". It is not perfect but way better than most home remedies. Available at most pet supply places and online. Surprisingly, not at all expensive. I would pay much more for it! Good luck!