Today's Cigar 2019

BootCampBob

Smoked a PL Picador while doing the first application of Zaino Z5 on the new RAM.
Been using Zaino for 11 or so years now. Excellent product from a great company. Makes the paint look wet.

525D9621-EA25-4DA9-9CF0-EDE233533FBC.jpeg
BTW - the tags are from the Hellcat Challenger I traded in on this beast. Not changing them until Emperor Cuomo decides on another registration tax for his unhappy subjects.

Monkel

Smoked a PL Picador while doing the first application of Zaino Z5 on the new RAM.
Been using Zaino for 11 or so years now. Excellent product from a great company. Makes the paint look wet.

View attachment 40129
BTW - the tags are from the Hellcat Challenger I traded in on this beast. Not changing them until Emperor Cuomo decides on another registration tax for his unhappy subjects.
That's a good looking truck! If you really wanna get us millenials going show us a pic of that tv in your front dash/console.

On a side note I REALLY need to get rid of my inner tatuaje fan boy. I keep buying newer tatuaje hoping they will be good and instead it turns into 1 1/2 hrs of disappointment.
20190825_205104.jpg

BootCampBob

That's a good looking truck! If you really wanna get us millenials going show us a pic of that tv in your front dash/console.

On a side note I REALLY need to get rid of my inner tatuaje fan boy. I keep buying newer tatuaje hoping they will be good and instead it turns into 1 1/2 hrs of disappointment.
View attachment 40148
Here ya go, Bud. Not the best picture, but worth noting that directly below the screen is a cordless cell charger in the console. My I6S doesn’t work with it, so I’m still corded.
😉

D733FD20-A5BF-474C-8DB3-48B419700F27.jpeg

Wjugolfer99

View attachment 40129
Nooo not the kitty!

Wjugolfer99

Just finished up a nice Johnny-O. I’m not the best with Cubans and aging but I have about 5 of these. This is the 3rd one over a span of 8 months or so. First one was good second one a few months later was even better and was very citrusy and just had this one which was very salty tobacco. Really sad it wasn’t as good as the second.