Today's Cigar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootCampBob

Smoked a PL Picador while doing the first application of Zaino Z5 on the new RAM.
Been using Zaino for 11 or so years now. Excellent product from a great company. Makes the paint look wet.

525D9621-EA25-4DA9-9CF0-EDE233533FBC.jpeg
BTW - the tags are from the Hellcat Challenger I traded in on this beast. Not changing them until Emperor Cuomo decides on another registration tax for his unhappy subjects.

Monkel

Smoked a PL Picador while doing the first application of Zaino Z5 on the new RAM.
Been using Zaino for 11 or so years now. Excellent product from a great company. Makes the paint look wet.

View attachment 40129
BTW - the tags are from the Hellcat Challenger I traded in on this beast. Not changing them until Emperor Cuomo decides on another registration tax for his unhappy subjects.
That's a good looking truck! If you really wanna get us millenials going show us a pic of that tv in your front dash/console.

On a side note I REALLY need to get rid of my inner tatuaje fan boy. I keep buying newer tatuaje hoping they will be good and instead it turns into 1 1/2 hrs of disappointment.
20190825_205104.jpg

BootCampBob

That's a good looking truck! If you really wanna get us millenials going show us a pic of that tv in your front dash/console.

On a side note I REALLY need to get rid of my inner tatuaje fan boy. I keep buying newer tatuaje hoping they will be good and instead it turns into 1 1/2 hrs of disappointment.
View attachment 40148
Here ya go, Bud. Not the best picture, but worth noting that directly below the screen is a cordless cell charger in the console. My I6S doesn’t work with it, so I’m still corded.
😉

D733FD20-A5BF-474C-8DB3-48B419700F27.jpeg

Wjugolfer99

View attachment 40129
Nooo not the kitty!

Wjugolfer99

Just finished up a nice Johnny-O. I’m not the best with Cubans and aging but I have about 5 of these. This is the 3rd one over a span of 8 months or so. First one was good second one a few months later was even better and was very citrusy and just had this one which was very salty tobacco. Really sad it wasn’t as good as the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.