Today's Cigar 2019

BootCampBob

Top is almost a toro sized cigar, and the bottom is a robusto. I have huge hands (XXL size in Mechanix gloves)... 😄
I have big (wide) hands for an average sized guy, but you have me well outclassed. 👍

Started the day with an elderly AF Short Story (too dark for pictures).
Now enjoying this wonderful year-old Picador. I can only imagine what they’d be like if I could only stay out of them for a few years.......

79186BB2-4121-4472-AC74-5E1FDCA7ED86.jpeg

Tianlin

I love these cigars.
I'm still mad about the band change that happened... 6 years ago? They're just ridiculous.
Yeah, tbh I dislike it enough it may actually impact my decision making when selecting a cigar. I don’t remember my last Camacho but they’re great smokes.

I’m smoking my last La Aurora Palma extra after a thanksgiving dinner that couldn’t be beat.

Edit: for some reason the picture didn’t post.
2E73A83D-C569-4FC9-B23D-FF21BD03B941.jpeg

Last edited:

thuber88

Yeah, tbh I dislike it enough it may actually impact my decision making when selecting a cigar. I don’t remember my last Camacho but they’re great smokes.

I’m smoking my last La Aurora Palma extra after a thanksgiving dinner that couldn’t be beat.
We will of course be waiting on the 27 pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, explaining the meal;)