Today's Cigar 2021

Eulogy

It's Saturday, and this is typically a Sunday tradition for me, but I'm in a hotel room and have the day off and tomorrow will be a busy day so it got moved, having an 1876 Maduro in the Churchill size, drinking a cup of Darjeeling and a Miller lite while binging on college basketball games which I haven't done in years, this has considerably improved my mood and I am thinking a bit of a play on the Fender parlor might complete the cure.

These cigars have been my weekly custom for probably 4 years now, and I really like them, I think that I might have to look into a proper humidor of somewhere between 100 and 200 capacity so I can add a few different options for aging, my 50 count job is poor quality, and wants more looking after than I can really give it, given the long absences I have from home, anybody got any suggestions for a quality humidor that is ideally around 125 or 150 count capacity?
If money is no issue... Daniel Marshall

SmokeRings

Patron
If money is no issue... Daniel Marshall
Money is always an issue, that's why we're all so preoccupied by the stuff, but if it's something I am going to get a lifetime of use and satisfaction out of I am not at all opposed to parting with some of it, thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to look into it.
Conversely, Rubbermaid containers are cheap and way more airtight than most desktop humidors. Drop in a 65% Boveda pack (large one) with your sticks and you could be gone a long time with no needed maintenance. If it works in AZ, it's going to work anywhere.
I might actually start doing this for storage on the truck, I think it'll work great for that application