Travel Case

Ozark Wizard

Sales
Old Ted Award Winner
Left Hand Leather. Very happy with this!View attachment 115024View attachment 115025
I like that!

I noticed you have a flint dispenser in the pocket with your tin. I have a life hack for that.

I carry spare flints in the Zippo itself, between the felt and the cotton. The flints I get from associates who use disposable lighters, mostly bics. Anyway, if you ever need a flint, you'll have spares in the lighter itself.

dimosts

After some experimentation with different dedicated pipe bags, I personally ended up using a FOX deluxe tool bag. Comes from the bike/motorcycle world and it's original purpose is for carrying the necessary hand tools, etc. when out riding.

My objective was to have just one thing that I carry with me, and the bag is big enough to hold my phone, keys, etc. along with a couple, or more, pipes, tobacco, and all related accessories.

It can be carried on the shoulder or as a hip belt. The quality as far as I can say is very good. It has a lot of elastic bands that can serve to arrange and hold things securely and it costs less that 50 Euros.

20210914_163748.jpg

20210914_164038.jpg

sfduke

Sales
I like that!

I noticed you have a flint dispenser in the pocket with your tin. I have a life hack for that.

I carry spare flints in the Zippo itself, between the felt and the cotton. The flints I get from associates who use disposable lighters, mostly bics. Anyway, if you ever need a flint, you'll have spares in the lighter itself.
@Bjc68
Is that Zippo keychain for fuel refill and/or flint?

Green Drake

Patron
After some experimentation with different dedicated pipe bags, I personally ended up using a FOX deluxe tool bag. Comes from the bike/motorcycle world and it's original purpose is for carrying the necessary hand tools, etc. when out riding.

My objective was to have just one thing that I carry with me, and the bag is big enough to hold my phone, keys, etc. along with a couple, or more, pipes, tobacco, and all related accessories.

It can be carried on the shoulder or as a hip belt. The quality as far as I can say is very good. It has a lot of elastic bands that can serve to arrange and hold things securely and it costs less that 50 Euros.

View attachment 115028

View attachment 115029
I like the Dublin! Who made it?

Top Bottom