Tribute Pipe Poll

Will You Buy A DGE PSD 2022 Tribute Pipe?

• I will buy one

Votes: 62 51.2%
  • I will buy two or more

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • MAYBE I will buy one

Votes: 19 15.7%
  • MAYBE I will buy two or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will definitely buy one, and maybe two or more

Votes: 25 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McWiggins

Slipped on pee-pee at the Costco.
Patron
Don't suppose they'll be selling Carter Hall as well by then? It's a little difficult to get this side of the Atlantic...
Sealed up in mylar and labeled "BBQ Seasoning", how difficult would it be to get some in your hands?

giphy.webp

McWiggins

Slipped on pee-pee at the Costco.
Patron
That wouldn't be difficult, but Daffy ain't the best delivery man (he's kinda greedy
giphy.gif
). None of the B&M's here carry any US OTC blends so it's gotta come from there.

I have big tub that I picked up last time I was State side of you want I can send you some? It's good for breaking in a cob.

I don't know if its easier to get it in your hands between you two but my offer is open to you @RazorBlast I'll get tobacco in your hands and I don't need anything in return, just happy to help. Let me know and I'll get you squared away. :beerchug:

RazorBlast

I don't know if its easier to get it in your hands between you two but my offer is open to you @RazorBlast I'll get tobacco in your hands and I don't need anything in return, just happy to help. Let me know and I'll get you squared away. :beerchug:
I have big tub that I picked up last time I was State side of you want I can send you some? It's good for breaking in a cob.
Thanks guys, I appreciate that. @Kilted Pipe Guy if you can spare some that would be great, but wouldn't you have the same problem replenishing it?

Top Bottom