True pipe smokers

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
I once met the True Pipe smoker in Hindustan , as my seeking oneness before I climbed K-2 . Nice guy , sort of out of it , but I could see and feel truth . I asked , this truth , what’s in it for me ! He said oneness ! I got bored and left ! True THE Condor Story ! View attachment 90024
If you had stayed a bit longer, you would have heard his proclamation that McClelland and Esoterica are the only true pipe tobaccos. That true pipesmokers smoke these blends exclusively. Truly.

Terminus

Drink Water, Walk It Off
Patron
I once met the True Pipe smoker in Hindustan , as my seeking oneness before I climbed K-2 . Nice guy , sort of out of it , but I could see and feel truth . I asked , this truth , what’s in it for me ! He said oneness ! I got bored and left ! True THE Condor Story ! View attachment 90024
Oneness before K2? I'd be looking for threeness or fourness at least

dlind0525

Where I grew up, we could not afford pipes. We put layers of old chewing gum foil in the palms of our hands, and filled them with the tobacco remnants from the cigarette butts we'd find lying on the ground. We couldn't afford matches, or lighters, so we'd scrounge around on trash day for discarded lamps and re-purpose the electrical cords by stripping off the insulation with our teeth and making a loop in one end. Then we would find a parked car that had a good battery and attach the other ends of the wires to the battery terminals and mash the glowing looped end of the wire into our palm of tobacco and inhale deeply of the esoteric smoke that arose from our mechanizations.

And we liked it.
Thi post right here is why you shouldn't read threads during lunch. I almost choked on my cookie