True pipe smokers

Heretofore, all true pipe smokers should be referred to as "Smotts". T-Shirts, stating, "I am a Smott" should be acquired.
Maybe I should have my name trademarked:). When I started this thread, I never meant to insinuate that anyone should smoke like I do. Over the years I have developed habits that seem to suit me. I contribute to the income of tobacco companies, pipe makers, and suppliers of sundry items associated with my pipe smoking. Everyone should do what makes them happy, as long as it doesn't interfere with the law, or harm other people. Pipe smoking gives me a calmness that I like. If you are a pipe smoker, smoke whatever you like, and as much as you like, when you like to. By the way, I am glad to see that there are more nuts than me that have fell from the tree.

jpberg

Wicked Insightful
Staff member
Sales
Maybe I should have my name trademarked:). When I started this thread, I never meant to insinuate that anyone should smoke like I do. Over the years I have developed habits that seem to suit me. I contribute to the income of tobacco companies, pipe makers, and suppliers of sundry items associated with my pipe smoking. Everyone should do what makes them happy, as long as it doesn't interfere with the law, or harm other people. Pipe smoking gives me a calmness that I like. If you are a pipe smoker, smoke whatever you like, and as much as you like, when you like to. By the way, I am glad to see that there are more nuts than me that have fell from the tree.
Most of the responders fell of the jerk tree.

Summer69

I often smoke 2-3 bowls at a time and the thought of always drying all blends overnight makes me nervous. Many guys never dry their tobacco and I often challenge a two bowl test. Take FVF or any McC va blend that’s not a ribbon and that stuff needs a significant drying period to maximize the caramelizing of the sugars I believe. In fact it’s tattooed on my behind lol. Pick any blend you love and maybe try a shorter/longer drying period and have a competing smoke. Other than that, I’d say smoke a fav bowl while eating something spicy or not and crack a Dr Pepper. Idk, my specific drying regimen is as important as my chosen pipe for getting the best flavor. Then again I’m just a dude who chases butterflies

gnossos

the pineapple on your pizza
Patron
just wanted to say, i like your good humor about our little japes

it can be hard to keep things on the rails sometimes