Two questions, no wrong aswer

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
Marty Feldman in character as "Igor" from Young Frankenstein
Great choice.
If you include the hump it would get you at least an additional hour of smoking.

Abe Vigoda, like the fish tv show.
My mom worked at a gentlemen's clothing store downtown for many years and he would pop in now and again when in town.
My mom always mentioned to us kids that he was the nicest most humble customer she ever met while working at that shop. She said he was genuinely kind with everyone in the shop as if they were doing him the biggest favor of attending him.
I never forgot that.
My mom made me a fan of his even before I really knew his work.

Great choice.
If you include the hump it would get you at least an additional hour of smoking.

My mom worked at a gentlemen's clothing store downtown for many years and he would pop in now and again when in town.
My mom always mentioned to us kids that he was the nicest most humble customers she ever met while working at that shop. She said he was genuinely kind with everyone in the shop as if they were doing him the biggest favor of attending him.
I never forgot that.
My mom made me a fan of his even before I really knew his work.
He made a helluva wombat too

RIP, Abe

blackmouth210

Friendly Misanthrope
Patron
My first choice in meers would be Edgar Allan Poe. But then I re-read the OP's question and realized, Poe is pretty main stream nowadays.

So I change my mind: I choose Grigori Rasputin. That head was meant to be a meerschaum pipe if ever there was one.
And I'd insist Baki get the eyes right.

Of course, I would also insist that Baki get the eyes right on the Marty Feldman meer too. :thumb-yello: