For Sale Two tomatoes

Odissey

Sales
Good day and good mood to everyone!
I had a pretty busy New Year's holidays. Except for a couple of days spent on a trip to St. Petersburg, I worked all 10 days without unbending my back. I planned to stay longer in St. Petersburg, but it did not work out. Since January 5, only restaurants have opened in the city, museums have not worked. I would love to go to the Russian Museum and the Hermitage, but it didn't work out. All other days I sawed new pipes, working 16 hours a day. I managed to make two new smoking pipes and I'll show you them now. These are two tomatoes.
First tomato parameters:
Length - 130.5 mm;
Weight - 58.5 g;
Bowl diameter - 48.3 mm;
Tobacco chamber diameter - 24 mm;
The depth of the tobacco chamber is 35.5 mm;
Bite - 4 x 16.5 mm
Stem - ebonite SEM.
Smooth cupronickel ring.
The cost is $ 135. Delivery - 15 $. Total - $ 150.
Many of you, receiving smoking pipes from me, receive a soft leather cover as a gift. Not all of my customers receive it. But for the most part, this does not depend on me. There are certain difficulties with ordering leather covers. They are delivered for a very long time, sometimes you have to wait 2 months. It became impossible to order a cover of the required color. Now I have a small stock of 7 of these leather cases and I hope that they will last for a while. The covers are good, the leather is soft. I smoke my pipe myself and for me the flannel sock is not very comfortable. I can put the keys to the apartment in my smoking pipe pocket and in a flannel sock the smoking pipe will suffer from the proximity of the keys. The leather cover protects the smoking pipe 100% and for me this is the only possible option if you need to take the smoking pipe with you. I am still ready to send these leather cases completely free of charge, but there is one point that I have not taken into account until today. The leather case weighs more than 40 grams and by sending even the lightest smoking pipe with it, I receive a parcel weighing more than 100 grams. Sending such a package costs $ 25. Therefore, if you need this cover, delivery of the smoking pipe will cost $ 10 more.
Standard Shipping $ 15 - The pipe is packed in a flannel sock.
Delivery $ 25 - the pipe is packed in a soft leather case.
These are photos of the first tomato.

The first tomato has a bowl height of 38.6 mm. If one of you is not very happy with the notch in the center of the bowl, I can easily redo it and make the first tomato the same as the second tomato. This will take approximately one working day as the pipe will need to be completely repainted. The height of the bowl for the second tomato is 36.2 mm.

Parameters of the second tomato
Length - 135 mm (the stem of this pipe is 4 mm longer);
Weight 46.2 g;
The largest diameter of the bowl - 48.3 mm;
The depth of the tobacco chamber is 34 mm;
Bite - 3.9 x 16.8 mm;
Stem - ebonite SEM. Smooth cupronickel ring.
The cost is the same as for the first tomato.
If you order with a leather case, delivery will cost $ 10 more. The total cost of a smoking pipe in this case will be $ 160.

It will be easier for me to answer your questions than to continue describing these smoking pipes.
I wonder how long you will resist the charm of these two beauties.

Yours faithfully
Odissey

Last edited:

Granby

Good day and good mood to everyone!
I had a pretty busy New Year's holidays. Except for a couple of days spent on a trip to St. Petersburg, I worked all 10 days without unbending my back. I planned to stay longer in St. Petersburg, but it did not work out. Since January 5, only restaurants have opened in the city, museums have not worked. I would love to go to the Russian Museum and the Hermitage, but it didn't work out. All other days I sawed new pipes, working 16 hours a day. I managed to make two new smoking pipes and I'll show you them now. These are two tomatoes.
First tomato parameters:
Length - 130.5 mm;
Weight - 58.5 g;
Bowl diameter - 48.3 mm;
The depth of the tobacco chamber is 35.5 mm;
Bite - 4 x 16.5 mm
Stem - ebonite SEM.
Smooth cupronickel ring.
The cost is $ 135. Delivery - 15 $. Total - $ 150.
Many of you, receiving smoking pipes from me, receive a soft leather cover as a gift. Not all of my customers receive it. But for the most part, this does not depend on me. There are certain difficulties with ordering leather covers. They are delivered for a very long time, sometimes you have to wait 2 months. It became impossible to order a cover of the required color. Now I have a small stock of 7 of these leather cases and I hope that they will last for a while. The covers are good, the leather is soft. I smoke my pipe myself and for me the flannel sock is not very comfortable. I can put the keys to the apartment in my smoking pipe pocket and in a flannel sock the smoking pipe will suffer from the proximity of the keys. The leather cover protects the smoking pipe 100% and for me this is the only possible option if you need to take the smoking pipe with you. I am still ready to send these leather cases completely free of charge, but there is one point that I have not taken into account until today. The leather case weighs more than 40 grams and by sending even the lightest smoking pipe with it, I receive a parcel weighing more than 100 grams. Sending such a package costs $ 25. Therefore, if you need this cover, delivery of the smoking pipe will cost $ 10 more.
Standard Shipping $ 15 - The pipe is packed in a flannel sock.
Delivery $ 25 - the pipe is packed in a soft leather case.
These are photos of the first tomato.

The first tomato has a bowl height of 38.6 mm. If one of you is not very happy with the notch in the center of the bowl, I can easily redo it and make the first tomato the same as the second tomato. This will take approximately one working day as the pipe will need to be completely repainted. The height of the bowl for the second tomato is 36.2 mm.

Parameters of the second tomato
Length - 135 mm (the stem of this pipe is 4 mm longer);
Weight 46.2 g;
The largest diameter of the bowl - 48.3 mm;
The depth of the tobacco chamber is 34 mm;
Bite - 3.9 x 16.8 mm;
Stem - ebonite SEM. Smooth cupronickel ring.
The cost is the same as for the first tomato.
If you order with a leather case, delivery will cost $ 10 more. The total cost of a smoking pipe in this case will be $ 160.

It will be easier for me to answer your questions than to continue describing these smoking pipes.
I wonder how long you will resist the charm of these two beauties.

Yours faithfully
Odissey
Wow those are both gorgeous!