Unintentionally Humorous Ebay Listings

SubComMarcos

Professional Relaxer
Just now I was browsing Old England estate pipes, a Sasieni sub brand, and came across this listing for "a true gem". This pipe "has been well maintained and cleaned thoroughly" and "has a classic pot body shape". Not only that, it also "carries the rich heritage of the family era". Maybe they mean the kind of secret family that has been chained up in a basement dungeon for their entire lives? I don't think it could have been any Sasieni family that ever saw sunlight or heard the sound of laughter.
1000010372.jpg
1000010376.jpg

I'm pretty sure the stem still has bark on it, and there looks to be a wrap (electrical tape? human skin?) that is rotting off of the stummel. They sure don't make them like they used to in jolly old England.

Deckard

Just now I was browsing Old England estate pipes, a Sasieni sub brand, and came across this listing for "a true gem". This pipe "has been well maintained and cleaned thoroughly" and "has a classic pot body shape". Not only that, it also "carries the rich heritage of the family era". Maybe they mean the kind of secret family that has been chained up in a basement dungeon for their entire lives? I don't think it could have been any Sasieni family that ever saw sunlight or heard the sound of laughter.
View attachment 236604
View attachment 236605

I'm pretty sure the stem still has bark on it, and there looks to be a wrap (electrical tape? human skin?) that is rotting off of the stummel. They sure don't make them like they used to in jolly old England.
:puke:

SwampWeed

Black Twist & Black Beer
Sales
View attachment 236604
View attachment 236605

That hand whittled stem is the ultimate in codgerdom. I like it! Probably smells like bacon when you smoke it also!

Chico

View attachment 236604
View attachment 236605

¡Qué asco! I think you won this thread. That thing really grosses me out. Looks like the foot of the Tollund bog man in the British Museum, with the big toe hollowed out for the bowl.

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 2.41.53 PM.png

I "watched" the auction and received a special offer of $10 off, with this creepy message from the seller:

Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 2.38.25 PM.png

SubComMarcos

Professional Relaxer
¡Qué asco! I think you won this thread. That thing really grosses me out. Looks like the foot of the Tollund bog man in the British Museum, with the big toe hollowed out for the bowl.

View attachment 236692

I "watched" the auction and received a special offer of $10 off, with this creepy message from the seller:

View attachment 236688
As if it wasn't unsettling enough before the message. Yuck.

Spearheadbill

“so it goes…”
View attachment 236604
View attachment 236605

Looks like what I imagine @jpberg lone pipe is.

WrightwoodJohn

Enjoys unsocial distancing
Patron

View attachment 236692

View attachment 236688
Total Stephen King pipe.
Buy it, "deary" !

Chicken Man

Keep It Simple
Patron
View attachment 236604
View attachment 236605

You lads ever seen Rasputin's embalmed penis? Honestly though that pipe is kinda cool.

Top Bottom