Vape juice as a flavoring for tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

I
Anybody done this? Can nicotine and flavoring be added this way? Please tell us you have tried this and the results you achieved. Just thinking out loud...
I haven't done it and personally I wouldn't want too.
I think it would saturate the tobacco past the point of no return not mention probably gum. Up pipe something rotten.
Plus you wouldn't really know what you are adding I know some of the inferior eliquids are basically just a chemistry set gone wrong.
If you want to flavour your tobacco gawith hoggarth offer flavour sprays..... https://www.havanahouse.co.uk/produ...bacco-flavouring/original-tobacco-flavour-co/ these can also be bought on ebay, I have never tried these but I think it would be a much better way of flavouring your tobacco.

Watchmaker

I had never heard of the Gawith and Hoggarth sparys. Here is the product description from GQ tobacco. "Developed because TPD banned the sales of flavoured hand rolling tobaccos. This spray works perfectly with the Auld Kendal range of tobacco, the beauty of the spray is that you can choose how strong you want the flavouring to be. "

Very interesting. Thanks.

craig

I had never heard of the Gawith and Hoggarth sparys. Here is the product description from GQ tobacco. "Developed because TPD banned the sales of flavoured hand rolling tobaccos. This spray works perfectly with the Auld Kendal range of tobacco, the beauty of the spray is that you can choose how strong you want the flavouring to be. "

Very interesting. Thanks.
You are welcome, these can be used to flavour pipe tobacco as well, so you should be good.

SmokeRings

Patron
Not something I'd try, I usually find that if a tobacco doesn't have the kind of flavor I want (or if it is a behavioral issue for me) it becomes trade/donation bait, as to nicotine if the pipe isn't feeding Lady N appropriately a quick pinch of snuff cures that, I'd be afraid of ruining the pipe, and to some extent the tobacco too

Ernie Q

Sales
Anybody done this? Can nicotine and flavoring be added this way? Please tell us you have tried this and the results you achieved. Just thinking out loud...
Don't do it. It will taste nasty and probably blow the tonsils out of your head. It's not meant for it....there's around a carton of cigarette's worth of nicotine in a small bottle.

Gawith Sprays are better but limited. seedman.com has some good quality flavorings, I believe.

SmokeRings

Patron
Don't do it. It will taste nasty and probably blow the tonsils out of your head. It's not meant for it....there's around a carton of cigarette's worth of nicotine in a small bottle.

Gawith Sprays are better but limited. seedman.com has some good quality flavorings, I believe.
Wait...could that be an alternative to having your tonsils out? Who's gonna try this for science?

bosun

The kids are vaping THC oils. Inhaling oil will kill you. Can't remember the actual name of the disease but it does have one. The media and powers that be aren't saying the true cause, just saying vaping kills. So all the vapers that don't smoke anymore can go back to nice safe cigarettes. Humbug!
And a vaping flavor will never dry and will be a waste of tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.