What's new

Vintage Pipes

Langridor

Patron
Just received my new-to-me Estate 1995 Dunhill Bruyere 5108 Bent Bulldog from Vintage Pipes Etsy Store. Shae Hemingway is the man behind Vintage Pipes.

I was very pleased with the transaction. Excellent communication, prompt shipping, and the pipe fully lived up to Shae’s description. Plus Shae included some extra goodies; pipe cleaners, a couple steel square cut nails for tampers, and three little tobacco samples.

Overall, a first class experience. I definitely recommend you check out his store.
FBA8760A-D0C1-49F3-A56B-6002557FB64D.jpeg
09CBA0AD-05E2-4DC8-B39C-CA3BB498FF28.jpeg

Sorringowl

Pretty much as free as a bird.
Sales
Nice Dunhill @Langridor and I couldn't agree with you more!

Shae, besides being a stand up guy, and a fellow forum member here, @Shaefer , happens to be, IMHO, one of the best pipe restorers out there! I have a few pipes from Shae and the quality of the finish and stem work on each one I've received just blows me away. I also think his prices happen to be more than reasonable, especially considering the quality of his work and his attention to detail, the interesting range of estates he carries (no boring pipes here), and, most importantly, the outstanding customer service you receive. Plus, he's just a super nice guy and a pleasure to deal with. :thumb-yello:

If I could just make a note, when doing a search on Etsy to find his shop, type, "Vintagepipes" all one word, and click on one of his listings to get to his store, or, you can click this direct link: Vintagepipes

Be forewarned, though, you will be tempted with beautiful pipes and accessories and, like me, you may have to limit your visits to only a few times a week (as the force is strong with this one). :wizard:

Jhelms

Just received my new-to-me Estate 1995 Dunhill Bruyere 5108 Bent Bulldog from Vintage Pipes Etsy Store. Shae Hemingway is the man behind Vintage Pipes.

I was very pleased with the transaction. Excellent communication, prompt shipping, and the pipe fully lived up to Shae’s description. Plus Shae included some extra goodies; pipe cleaners, a couple steel square cut nails for tampers, and three little tobacco samples.

Overall, a first class experience. I definitely recommend you check out his store.
View attachment 23449
View attachment 23450
That is a nice pipe.

I've purchased a Castello Sea Rock and a Dunhill Shell from Shae....both were restored to look as new, and the prices are amazingly reasonable.

Don't be afraid to e-mail him about a pipe you are seeking that isn't on his Etsy site--he has many in his inventory that haven't been restored yet, and he's happy to send pictures of what he has in stock.

Highly recommended!

icerunoff

Dirigo
Patron
I swear I don't work for @Shaefer, but I am a most loyal customer. You will NOT be disappointed. His photography is second to none, so you know what you are buying, and his restoration work is first rate. Definitely worth checking his site, hit him up direct if he isn't listing something you're after, he probably has it in his back room!