Virginia Cavendish blends have I missed any?

Marconi

A question for the maestros.
I have been smoking all of the Germain blends sold in the UK nearly all of them have a base of Virginia Cavendish. which I really like.
I have also been smoking C&D Blockade Runner which is a navy cavendish and now a firm favourite of mine.
Are there any other Virginia Cavendish blends that I might have missed available today.

Marconi

Does Mac Baren 7 Seas Black count? It's a straight-up aro, but made with VA black Cavendish instead of Burley.
Thanks for replying i think Virginia Cavendish is just Virginia that has been heat treated and fermented to bring out the sweetness without adding any sugar.So it is unsweetened cavendish. Black Cavendish is sweetened cavendish which i like in small doses especially in the middle of Comoys Nos7 bulls eye flake. I could be wrong on this.

Marconi

Gawith Hoggarth Dark Virginia Cavendish is superb and underrated. I'm sure more than a few out there are using it as a base for house blends as well.
Until now I had never heard of this blend.
I checked all the UK online stores as I live in England only reference to it came from Black Swan Shoppe they listed it but said it is now discontinued meaning the UK.
They did that with Cherry Cream Flake but I believe that is still sold in the US.

Rotherdale

Pelargonium Graveolēns Et Sāpō
Patron
I checked all the UK online stores as I live in England only reference to it came from Black Swan Shoppe they listed it but said it is now discontinued meaning the UK.
They did that with Cherry Cream Flake but I believe that is still sold in the US.
MySmokingShop currently have it listed as 'DVC'

It's possible they are just running down stocks but they seem to have a good amount left

Badcompany

Patron

Hi Marconi, I also live in the UK. I have been purchasing my tobacco from the USA for the last 20 yrs is half the price of the UK. Theses are the retailers I purchase from. Cup o joes / 4noggins . All on line.

Top Bottom