Watch city blends

Ozark Wizard

Old Ted Award Winner
I'm putting a drop in the hat here as well. I like light VA and VaPer and VaBur Blends. Are some true flakes or more crumble cakes or crumble Flakes I think I heard them refered to.
There's no true flake offerings. But the sliced crumble cuts are way more forgiving and not so wet you can't just load and go. But let's not spend too much time on conjecture.

Paging @Ernie Q , @Ernie Q please report to this thread, stat......:puffy:

millarddj

Perpetual whippersnapper
Patron
I'm putting a drop in the hat here as well. I like light VA and VaPer and VaBur Blends. Are some true flakes or more crumble cakes or crumble Flakes I think I heard them refered to.
They're "crumble flakes" if you will. Big, fat, pressed flakes that crumble really easily. I really like the format, but I usually chop my flakes.

I think my favorites are Vapers and VaBurs. I do enjoy a English blend every once in a while when in the mood and a lightly topped sweeter aro if I want something sweet.
If you're looking for a lightly topped aro, I'll gladly sing the praises of Old Black Magic. Also, in my opinion, their Va's are as good as most, but their burley is head and shoulders above the rest. I never met a burley I would smoke over Virginia until I tried W.C. now I always have a jar of Deluxe Crumb Cut and W.C. slices on hand.

Ernie Q

Sales
There's no true flake offerings. But the sliced crumble cuts are way more forgiving and not so wet you can't just load and go. But let's not spend too much time on conjecture.

Paging @Ernie Q , @Ernie Q please report to this thread, stat......:puffy:
We market them as "Crumble Flakes". They are thinner and easier to rub out than thicker "Krumble Kakes" and don't produce so much dust. And we strive to keep the moisture level down.

And you are wrong. We have plenty of "True Flakes". Many are former employees and some are customers...

Ernie Q

Sales
I think my favorites are Vapers and VaBurs. I do enjoy a English blend every once in a while when in the mood and a lightly topped sweeter aro if I want something sweet.
Old Dominion is our "standard" VA/Per. 558 is a darker, sweeter VA/Per with a portion of Matured Virginia.
Terrapin Station would fit the bill for an English. Watch City Slice for the Burley. Just stay away from Simply Red....no...you definitely don't want any of that. Even if it was readily available.....