What's new

What’s in your cellar ?

MikeInMaine

Passes for human
Patron
Heres mine, The jars on the top shelf are what I smoke from. Second shelf is tinned McClellands and some jarred bulk SG and GH stuff. Bottom shelf is a motley assortment of everything I saw recommended on PSF for the last 6 years, most of which I have never tried. 6 cases of mason jars in the bottom shelves are my deep storage of mostly bulk McClelland VAs and Va/pers.
I used to have an app that kept track of everything but I got a new iPad and the app was no longer supported so I lost my database of blends/weight/age etc.
IMG_3620.JPG
IMG_3700.JPG

Old Tom

My collection is perhaps too numerous to list.
I've been collecting blends over several years and have to resolved to restrict my collection endeavors until I've smoked and enjoyed most of what I have in my collection.
I've been retired for a few years and the cost of both collecting pipes and tobaccos do take their toll.
Still ever so often when visiting one of the local B&Ms I'm indeed tempted.
I've lately been devoted to Mac Baren's blends especially with the demise of McClellands.
I just need to reduce my collection. I'm my wife would appreciate my removal of the clutter in my home office and the adjacent closet that once was used as a linen closet adjacent to the guest bathroom that really is mine and adjacent to my home office.

I've been buying several tins a month now for a while. Thankfully was a faithful McClelland fan for years. The cabinet is surprisingly deep and there are rows hidden in there. Also it is good to know people at a excellent shop (see avatar). As you can tell, I am a much bigger Virginia or Virginia/perique fan. Only about 15 tins of english hidden away at the very top.

The loose tobacco in bulk is 2015 (mason jar) and Ennerdale flake. PS Luxury bullseye in there somewhere too. A fair amount of 2035 also in the white tubs.

0512181405.jpg 0512181405a.jpg 0512181405b.jpg 0512181404.jpg

321 One

Heres mine, The jars on the top shelf are what I smoke from. Second shelf is tinned McClellands and some jarred bulk SG and GH stuff. Bottom shelf is a motley assortment of everything I saw recommended on PSF for the last 6 years, most of which I have never tried. 6 cases of mason jars in the bottom shelves are my deep storage of mostly bulk McClelland VAs and Va/pers.
I used to have an app that kept track of everything but I got a new iPad and the app was no longer supported so I lost my database of blends/weight/age etc.
View attachment 1679
View attachment 1681
Nice !! :thumb-yello: