What's new

What Are You Smoking?, April 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminus

Drink Water, Walk It Off
Patron
Nice pipe. I assume that's an out of focus race car in the background because I think I see part of a cage - let's see the car!
Another latakia in the morta, and glamour shot of the 'race car'. You see @MakDragon and I run purebred lawn horses through Meansville GA. He drives the truck. We are the scourge of pike county.

20190415_164052.jpg

Probably needs a bath. And fluids after the winter. Sorry.

horse

lonesome on'ry and mean
Another latakia in the morta, and glamour shot of the 'race car'. You see @MakDragon and I run purebred lawn horses through Meansville GA. He drives the truck. We are the scourge of pike county.

View attachment 29341

Probably needs a bath. And fluids after the winter. Sorry.
I had a 79' might still have a few parts layin around if you need.

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Relaxing after a wonderful Mediterranean salmon and rice, feta cheese and olves dinner with green beans on the side. Had a slice of banana pudding cake for dessert. A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2005 Tavern Tobacco Laurel Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit and a tapered black acrylic stem. Watching the Mets-Phillies game, and am happy to have finished that rush art job on schedule.

Merk3030

Patron
Very long, very bad day. Best friend for 17 years and roommate woke me at 3:30 am having a heart attack... they put in 2 stents and he is recovering well. My doc told me this morning that I may need more surgery on my shoulder which I cant afford.

Smoking workhorse bar in a churchwarden and talking to friends 6 daughters. I bought a can of snuff to try today and there must be some art to getting it in your nose and not in your sinus that I will have to perfect.
Sorry to hear about your shoulder and your friend. Glad he is in the mend. @Brit abroad just posted a few vids about snuff.

https://pipesmokersdens.com/threads/a-few-videos-about-snuff.4604/

cajunrph

Figuring out life, one puff at a time.
Patron
IMG_20190415_203050.jpg
A rare second pipe during the week. Next up is some Watch City Deep Elm in one of my best Cobs. A Bent Diplomat with a green Forever stem. Outside with the Dogs. Water to drink. Waiting on the grandkids and son in law to arrive from Alabama. Son in law is a big Bama fan. So I have my LSU lights going on to welcome him right. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.