What Are You Smoking, August 2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snappy

Morning Gents.

Last nights smoke was WCC Terrapin Station in a Piersel Apple while watching big moonlight play on the water. It was actually just irrigation water in a tree well, but it was still purty haha. :puffy:

Just finishing a bowl of MacB HH Burley Flake in a Ken Barnes Pointed Dublin. Loaded this yesterday morn and couldn't get to it so it sure was crispy. Smoking great though. Have great days out there all.

Tianlin

A weird month with wildly variable hours as I transition from a part-time to full-time role has me with crummy hours this week so far, but plenty of free time to enjoy before things really get moving. I have a conference call in half an hour, but I only was in the office an hour and a half today. There are obvious pros and obvious cons.

However, on the drive in I had some Rum & Maple in the GBD Century lumberman, and on the drive back I enjoyed some Scottish Cake in the Savinelli Petite billiard. About to grab a quick bite before my call and then I can probably take the rest of the afternoon off.

Peacock

Put a Bird On It
Patron
Sitting outside the hotel in the shade on a giant rock smoking my pipe. Getting quizzical looks from the rotating cigarette crowd. Think the might be experiencing pipe envy. :puffy:

Triple Play in a DGE Billiard. Black coffee.
Definitely pipe envy. Though in my neck of the woods the first question is always, “what’s in that pipe?” Could be the fact that I’m in my 30’s and have a handlebar mustache too, though... I did have a guy tell me yesterday that I’m, “fly as hell”. So that was cool...

Peacock

Put a Bird On It
Patron
My very first estate pipe:
Castello 'Collection' Dublin, with briar inlayed stem, hosting a fine bowl of Cornell & Diehl's Habana Daydream.
(*) I could not resist, at this juncture of faithfully collecting Castello, to add the same brand's Briar Tamper -the small things that make a man happy.

View attachment 39300
The tamper checks out. It is gorgeous.
After a beautiful sirloin steak with veg and egg long grain and wild rice tea I decided to make a pretty picture.....
View attachment 39304
That’s a cool Ennerdale tin, but where are you standing, the chicken coop? :wedgie:

Calvinandpipe

Patron
Definitely pipe envy. Though in my neck of the woods the first question is always, “what’s in that pipe?” Could be the fact that I’m in my 30’s and have a handlebar mustache too, though... I did have a guy tell me yesterday that I’m, “fly as hell”. So that was cool...
This reminds me, back in highschool, our senior year, we could take a day to visit colleges we were interested in.
My friends and I went down to OSU and I was smoking my pipe as we strolled through the campus.
We passed a group of football players dressed in their jerseys, and this one giant linebacker looking guy exclaims, "Look! That kid's smoking a pipe! That kid rules!"
I'll always remember that.

craig

The tamper checks out. It is gorgeous.

That’s a cool Ennerdale tin, but where are you standing, the chicken coop? :wedgie:
It's the catio we had built for our cats, but in essence yes you are right it's a giant chicken coop.
The tins of ennerdale are cool, it's what we get over here as well as the bulk offering, the tins are basically barely broken flake.
15658039818711969112089525661014.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.