What's new

What Are You Smoking, December 2018?

JimInks

Old Ted Award Winner
Enjoyed a tasty Greek pasta lunch with two pieces of baklava for dessert. Only have two pieces left. Couldn't help eating the stuff! Now smoking year 2015 Savinelli Doblone d’Oro in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

RedScot

SG Cabbie's Mixture in an Ernie Markle paneled asymmetrical bent acorn sorta pipe.
Pipe of the week. Beautiful little whimsical shape, brilliant grain, I'm in love.
Sitting at Unc's house wait for the satellite guy to come hook him up. Heart surgery Monday, so he's gotta find entertainment for some several weeks of recuperating time. 70 years old & hump-busting from up to down - this surgery will probably make him stay still for longer than he's been still since grade school. The mere fact that he respects me tells me that I'm doing alright.
Just topped the buck-four billiard with Sutliff VaPer crumbledy kake, hoping the installer gets here before my Bustelo disappears.
Maybe this guy has been talking to @Coastal Bend 's shower guy...

RedScot

Smoking McClelland's Holiday Spirit in a Savinelli Bullcap Punto Oro and drinking coffee while watching all the hoopla as they load up the casket onto the funeral train just a couple of miles from my house.
Watched most of the service this morning. Former Secretary of State James Baker's eulogy was one of the best tributes I've ever heard.