What's new

What Are You Smoking?, February 2019.

Hawky454

Pete's Perfect Plug Discontinued? If you ordered from one of the sites I'm thinking of I hope you get your money back, I called when seeing 3P in stock and was informed they sold the company or site or something so it's not real, they don't have anything. Good luck, man, been at this since the summer.
Yeah, you’re right, twas indeed to good to be true. Neither company took my credit card info, it was to be paid by COD which is why it seemed fishy to me. I’ve been out of the loop for close to 10 months so I’m just hearing about all the Peterson news. Thanks for giving it to me straight.

Jhelms

This morning at 4:00 a.m. a cool front moved through our part of the country. With it came thunderstorms and lots of rain. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just arose for the day and headed to the front porch rocker with an Orlik Hurricane and some Trout Stream to start my day with a pretty magnificent light show. I stayed out there watching the storm roll through for about an hour and a half and then went in to start a pot of coffee and get myself ready for the daily grind. I brought the same pipe and some of the same tobacco with me for the commute in and that provided me with a headstart on this rainy day in Mississippi.

gjMichelob

Good morning:
After the usual "Carter Hall in a Cob with Coffee" routine, I am now having a bowl of Cornell & Diehl's Habana Daydream in my Dunhill Bruyere Bamboo Brandy, with yet another fresh pot of coffee.
(*) Cold and rainy out here, in Northern California, perhaps not the daunting weather conditions suffered by other parts of the country, but still a rather unpleasant state of affairs.