What Are You Smoking, February 2020?

Ozark Wizard

Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Whew! Longest morning ever! It was cold this morning and it figures I'd over do it thanks to the marvel of pharmacutical witchcraft.

And I did.

Mostly PS LBF in cobs and falcons. Some Sav Gobbldigook Oreo, Spill'sbane and Rouxgaroux too. Tea, water and IPA. Having a relaxing bowl of blackwood's flake in the Tinsky Poker now, water from the well to pair.

Calvinandpipe

Patron
Not smoking anything at the moment but just got this alert:

Portland } police setting up a perimeter near HomeStreet Bank (NW 23rd Ave) report of multiple bank robberies, searching for suspect, possibly responsible for all. Suspect is a “hipster-ish” looking white male wearing thick rimmed glasses, fled on a mountain bike. #avoidthearea

Anyone seen @Peacock lately?

Spillproof

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Sales
Not smoking anything at the moment but just got this alert:

Portland } police setting up a perimeter near HomeStreet Bank (NW 23rd Ave) report of multiple bank robberies, searching for suspect, possibly responsible for all. Suspect is a “hipster-ish” looking white male wearing thick rimmed glasses, fled on a mountain bike. #avoidthearea

Anyone seen @Peacock lately?
I think he's a little too preoccupied with "work" to check in right now. Fridays make or break a man.

gnossos

Russian spambot
Patron
Mick McQuaid Ready Rubbed in a Russian bamboo thingy

Getting to the end of this pouch, I think the reason the plug is better is because the flavor of the RR dissipates if the pouch is left open long enough. Granted, I wouldn't have this problem if I hadn't gotten a cold and then had to travel, knocking me out of smoking rotation for a couple of weeks. But word of warning to @WalkinStick

WalkinStick

Not a daisy at all
Sales
Patron
Old Ted Award Winner
Mick McQuaid Ready Rubbed in a Russian bamboo thingy

Getting to the end of this pouch, I think the reason the plug is better is because the flavor of the RR dissipates if the pouch is left open long enough. Granted, I wouldn't have this problem if I hadn't gotten a cold and then had to travel, knocking me out of smoking rotation for a couple of weeks. But word of warning to @WalkinStick
Good to know.

Guess I know what I’m smoking this weekend.