What Are You Smoking January 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mdromero

Another bowl of Prince Albert in the cob, a good, satisfying smoke which reminds me of my Camel non-filter days, always enjoyed a Camel cigarette with black coffee. Every great now and then I'll take that walk down memory lane and buy a pack of the non-filtered, although now they are considered a Classic and cost about $8 bucks a pack locally, none the less I enjoy them when I indulge.

weePipe

I’ve been smoking Dunhill flake for most of the day today in my trusty Dunhill RB quaint - when not in meetings. Tomorrow will be a meeting free day so I’m celebrating with a healthy pour of Don Julio tequila on the rocks and a large bowl of McClelland 40th Anniversary in a Dunhill County billiard. Off to the beaches tomorrow - weather permitting -
Cheers me mates

Olmstead

GH BF Licorice in the Radice Rind Rhodesian. Decided I might as well use my best pipe for my best tobaccos, especially with a while heap of the stuff - though I think I'll keep the stronger flavored Cherry Cream Flake and Ennerdale out of it. I don't wanna ghost it too badly.
20190101_114840.jpg
Thanks. It’s actually a clay. @Spillproof had a few of them stemmed and sent them out.
Well that makes them even more unique. Very cool indeed. If the right clay pipe came along - such as something like that - I'd definitely be game to buy one.

tipofthelake

Have you ever seen the rain?
GH BF Licorice in the Radice Rind Rhodesian. Decided I might as well use my best pipe for my best tobaccos, especially with a while heap of the stuff - though I think I'll keep the stronger flavored Cherry Cream Flake and Ennerdale out of it. I don't wanna ghost it too badly.
View attachment 23453

Well that makes them even more unique. Very cool indeed. If the right clay pipe came along - such as something like that - I'd definitely be game to buy one.
An ennerdale ghost is nothing to be afraid of. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to keep it away from any lighter flavored tobaccos though. I mean, I don't, but some people might.

FlatbushPaul

@FlatbushPaul good to see
someone else has a stash of
Bulwark Flake! My 2012 vintage
gets smoked sparingly
This batch is a blend of some that you sent me in a trade and mostly a batch sent to me by Old Ted. He wanted to try Nut Brown Burley and of all things, Mixture 79. He wanted to find out if it was as bad as some say it is. He never asked for any more. But Bulwark Flake is amazing. I only smoke it a few times a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.